December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• Mbuhler
    Mbuhler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm back in for December... Was only ~6km shy of November's goal so going to up it a bit to a total 110km.
    Good luck everyone and see you tomorrow!

The ticker is feeling festive :)

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet updated to here. To view (but not edit) the spreadsheet, follow this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddFpKdTUwZVR1VjNrRV9DLUxDUjhWR2c#gid=148

Don't be confused - there are now tabs for both November and December. Once we get all November miles entered we will hide that tab so you'll only see December.

Hello returning @ss movers and welcome newbies! Remember to start moving tomorrow, Dec 1!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am in for 150 miles - with water aerobics and some lifting, it will be more challenging to get in the miles in December.

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Will still push for the usual 1000 miles, but have some severe weather on its way over

01-12:
    December miles:

YTD miles: 14301
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I would set my mileage lower this month, but I love a challenge and going till the last second. My goal for December 2013 is 2,000. I know I can make this with a lot more days left this time. Have some competitions going with friends for mileage so must show them who's boss :)

Might have to get the turbo back from a mate to try and keep up!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This is my first go at a move your @ss challenge! I'm scared and excited at the same time xD
    To start me off I will put my goal at 30miles for December. Walking, 'attempting' to jog, indoor bike and swimming (1mile = 65 lengths of my local pool)

Weeeeee!

exercise.png
    I BET you hit that goal real fast!!! Welcome & best wishes!!!

Thank you so much! :flowerforyou: Itching to get out tomorrow morning now :) *sets alarm*
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    DID IT ~~ DID IT !! Really windy - But because of the Challenge - I HAD to go today. And made my goal!
    Cycing
    November 30 - 19.7 miles
    November total 350.1 miles
    To go - zero
    Goal 350 miles

Onward to December!
    Thanks Dave and all others that help this challenge!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Currently loving the bike. Raise to 400. :huh:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I know the weather is going to determine if I reach my goal. Please put me down for 200 K.
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stick with 100 miles for December. Good luck to everyone, and thanks to the great people who take the time to keep this challenge going strong :flowerforyou:
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi Dave, can you put me in for 75 Km (less than last month's goal but more than I ran December last year). Hoping to keep the running base up but add some more yoga/strength training as well.
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    OK. I have a slightly weird goal distance this month of 114.5 running miles! I picked this distance because if I make I will have run 1200 miles this year! I set a target at the beginning of the year of 1000 running miles - - which I passed this month - - so it would be good to end off the year with 200 miles past my yearly target!

Good Luck to everyone during the month. Thanks again for setting up the challenge ...

exercise.png
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    I would set my mileage lower this month, but I love a challenge and going till the last second. My goal for December 2013 is 2,000. I know I can make this with a lot more days left this time. Have some competitions going with friends for mileage so must show them who's boss :)

Might have to get the turbo back from a mate to try and keep up!

U did awesome in November. U moved way more than your goal so I know you can keep up :) Unless I get insomnia one night that is :P
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I take a boot camp class every week. Is there a way to count mileage for that?

I do boot camp and wear my fitbit every waking hour. So my MYA mileage includes all miles from deliberate exercise and everyday movements.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm going to aim for 110 miles in December. I set it a little lower to account for weather.
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Hiya...I'm new to the forum but not to MFP or exercise...I pledge 50 miles for December! Running and walking.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My goal will be 50 miles for December.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm going with a 125 mile goal this time. :happy: