2»

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Did I stay within my calorie budget today? Yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

WooHoo - "survived" Thanksgiving #2!!! I set my calories higher for the day knowing that it would be a big foodie day. I set it to 2500, but after logging over an hour on the elliptical, I came in at 1854. Not awesome, but considering the spread laid out before me, I'll take it as a success. Out of the entire month, I only bumped up my calories for the 2 Thanksgiving celebrations that I had with family. That and my loss of 8ish pounds has me signing up for the December challenge.
    Congrats to everyone for getting thru this amazing challenge!!! Now, on to December. : )

HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? :drinker: We did it!! Still singing are we?? :laugh:
  • minlyn22
    minlyn22 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Did I stay within my calorie budget today? Yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

WooHoo - "survived" Thanksgiving #2!!! I set my calories higher for the day knowing that it would be a big foodie day. I set it to 2500, but after logging over an hour on the elliptical, I came in at 1854. Not awesome, but considering the spread laid out before me, I'll take it as a success. Out of the entire month, I only bumped up my calories for the 2 Thanksgiving celebrations that I had with family. That and my loss of 8ish pounds has me signing up for the December challenge.
    Congrats to everyone for getting thru this amazing challenge!!! Now, on to December. : )

HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? :drinker: We did it!! Still singing are we?? :laugh:

Singing loudly! ;) Congrats to you for your success too! :)