Participant updates

Options

Replies

• garzadrive
    garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today! Lost 5 pounds since starting this challenge on Dec 1! (Yes, I know my slider says 4 lbs. That's because I had gained a pound between starting myfitnesspal and the start of this awesome December challenge.)

Thank you for this GREAT GROUP!!!!! :D
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the Challenge; I am pleased with my progress this week.. I lost weight , kept with my daily workouts and maintained proper eating..

Thank you again :happy:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I have only got two choices today, lose the December challenge by going over the budget or go for 5 minutes walk in -5C:) Will do my best to do the latter!
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Went to party last night but drank only bottled water ???? then I made sure I ate only enough food to stop me from being hungry. I also took a four mile walk because in the morning my hot drink in town turned out to have 485 calories in it ???? today our day didn't go as planned so I didn't get my walk in but hubbie dropped me off on the way home so I could walk the rest of the way to get in some exercise. I also walked my friends drive twice as it's 1/4 mile long ???? so, thanks to the challenge I'm still on track and haven't spent the weekend being a pie muncher....as my daughter would say ????
  • jstmee
    jstmee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have to say this challenge is awesome, awesome, awesome. It has kept me exercising every day. It's amazing how easy it is if you "just do it". I did Richard Simmon's again and my 21 yr old and 25 yr old boys were joking and doing some also. I'm keeping up with everything, no sweets etc. I made knox blocks with diet jello -- nice snack. Thank you for this challenge it is really working for me.
  • Lune1980
    Lune1980 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Doing great so far. I found a gym in the hotel I was staying in friday so I decided to try the bicycle. Before, I would not have notice there was a gym. I ate in a restaurant since I was traveling and I found in the menu some light meals and the number of calories was written right there so I ordered on of them.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Went to party last night but drank only bottled water ???? then I made sure I ate only enough food to stop me from being hungry. I also took a four mile walk because in the morning my hot drink in town turned out to have 485 calories in it ???? today our day didn't go as planned so I didn't get my walk in but hubbie dropped me off on the way home so I could walk the rest of the way to get in some exercise. I also walked my friends drive twice as it's 1/4 mile long ???? so, thanks to the challenge I'm still on track and haven't spent the weekend being a pie muncher....as my daughter would say ????

VERY CREATIVE!! :drinker: So glad to see that hubby is on board and supporting you too!! You are doing AWESOME!! :bigsmile:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Doing great so far. I found a gym in the hotel I was staying in friday so I decided to try the bicycle. Before, I would not have notice there was a gym. I ate in a restaurant since I was traveling and I found in the menu some light meals and the number of calories was written right there so I ordered on of them.

You are becoming much more aware of YOUR needs....WAY TO GO!!! :drinker:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I have only got two choices today, lose the December challenge by going over the budget or go for 5 minutes walk in -5C:) Will do my best to do the latter!

I take it the walk/challenge WON!!?? :bigsmile:
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Had an unplanned weigh in yesterday, lost nearly 1Kg in the last week, which I did not see coming. Very pleased.
  • umer76
    Options
    Yes it did. I went out around 9pm!
  • theloftlady
    Options
    In order to stay in the challenge I have just had to walk for 25 minutes! It's now 11:15 pm here...I'd not have walked at night before this challenge ????
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    In order to stay in the challenge I have just had to walk for 25 minutes! It's now 11:15 pm here...I'd not have walked at night before this challenge ????

RIGHT??? It really makes you re-think your choices, huh?? You made a great one for sure!! :drinker:
  • 1LoveChips
    Options
    Before joining this group I always set myself a goal of having 4/5 days in a row where I stuck to my alloted calories and never managed it. Can't believe it's been nearly 10 now and I'm still on track. Needed the discipline and motivation. Thank you!
  • theloftlady
    Options
    Omg I was up at 6:20am so I could take my daughter to her bus and go walking after! Hubbie always does this...mornings and me don't go ???? Apart from that it's my day off!
    So day 10 and I'm still in....plus I have lost another 2lb this week (weigh in on a Tuesday) so I am stupidly happy right now. Thanks for setting up this challenge ????
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Omg I was up at 6:20am so I could take my daughter to her bus and go walking after! Hubbie always does this...mornings and me don't go ???? Apart from that it's my day off!
    So day 10 and I'm still in....plus I have lost another 2lb this week (weigh in on a Tuesday) so I am stupidly happy right now. Thanks for setting up this challenge ????

WAY TO GO!!! You have soooo got this!! You are doing so great....just keep doing what you are doing!! :drinker:
  • umer76
    Options
    Just noticed number of members have been reduced by almost half. It means they have been removed from the group as they lost the challenge? Enlighten me:bigsmile:
    Just the 11the day and I can tell keeping within calories is not easy and found it quite surprising how 20 minutes workouts are so difficult to fit in the office routine. I have to make sure to take time out for this. I am beginning to appreciate this challenge even more:flowerforyou:
  • jstmee
    jstmee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm still going strong, I have a mind set of discipline. At work a patient brought in chocolate candies from Poland. I didn't even try one. I'm so glad. I've found writing down everything and thinking about what I'm going to eat keeps me in line. I am also exercising every day thanks to this group. Have a great day everyone.
  • 1LoveChips
    Options
    I'm still going strong, I have a mind set of discipline. At work a patient brought in chocolate candies from Poland. I didn't even try one. I'm so glad. I've found writing down everything and thinking about what I'm going to eat keeps me in line. I am also exercising every day thanks to this group. Have a great day everyone.

Well done; my office is also bursting at the seems with choc treats, cakes etc... I did have a couple a few days back, but they were budgeted for. But this challenge helps a lot with focus and discipline.
  • Jagreene62
    Options

Well done; my office is also bursting at the seems with choc treats, cakes etc... I did have a couple a few days back, but they were budgeted for. But this challenge helps a lot with focus and discipline.

Way to go ladies!!! Either way is fine, just find what works for you!!! AWESOME!!! :drinker: