December Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• solardippo
    solardippo Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My December goals are... modest. This is by far my busiest time of year at work and I have scaled back my expectations of myself so:
    It stayed busy and January is nearly as bad!
    Run 3 times a week. (5K if I am outside, half an hour if I am on a treadmill. I am not looking to increase my mileage or anything this month, just staying where I am and being consistent will be a win)
    Yay! Apart from the first week when I worked 70+ hours and had lurgy I managed this.
    Actually use the gym I have joined and not yet visited. (It is 5 minutes from my work and I hope to be able to use it on the days I have an hour and a half between shifts)
    Um... Made it to induction and 1x 20 min treadmill run? Not so good.
    Shed 6lbs. (This puts me into the "normal" BMI range with a few lbs to spare, and basically at acceptable-my-new-clothes-fit-me-again-goal. Ultimate goal -where I was at before I put weight back on this summer- is only 13lbs away.)
    Done! Actually a near miraculous 10lbs (see lurgy and 70 hour weeks....) Currently 3lbs from my revised up goal of 138lb which I might revise back down to my original goal (of 132lb) as a long term thing.
    I only started tracking my mileage on the 13th of October with my C25K (re)graduation run. Runtastic has me at 53 miles for October and 73 for November.
    A respectable 63 miles for December.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    My December goals are... modest. This is by far my busiest time of year at work and I have scaled back my expectations of myself so:
    It stayed busy and January is nearly as bad!
    Run 3 times a week. (5K if I am outside, half an hour if I am on a treadmill. I am not looking to increase my mileage or anything this month, just staying where I am and being consistent will be a win)
    Yay! Apart from the first week when I worked 70+ hours and had lurgy I managed this.
    Actually use the gym I have joined and not yet visited. (It is 5 minutes from my work and I hope to be able to use it on the days I have an hour and a half between shifts)
    Um... Made it to induction and 1x 20 min treadmill run? Not so good.
    Shed 6lbs. (This puts me into the "normal" BMI range with a few lbs to spare, and basically at acceptable-my-new-clothes-fit-me-again-goal. Ultimate goal -where I was at before I put weight back on this summer- is only 13lbs away.)
    Done! Actually a near miraculous 10lbs (see lurgy and 70 hour weeks....) Currently 3lbs from my revised up goal of 138lb which I might revise back down to my original goal (of 132lb) as a long term thing.
    I only started tracking my mileage on the 13th of October with my C25K (re)graduation run. Runtastic has me at 53 miles for October and 73 for November.
    A respectable 63 miles for December.

Great job, overall!!!