Starting INSANITY Monday 12/30/2013

Options
lmr9
lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
Anyone else? :flowerforyou:

I'm not new to working out - I've been doing boot camp and long distance running for a few years now, but I've regained about 10-15 lbs that need to go! This will be my first time doing Insanity, and I'm super excited! :bigsmile:

Replies

• MikeRice35
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting tomorrow morning
  • leefox79
    leefox79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just restarted Insanity this morning. My last attempt only lasted 2 weeks when got struck with the flu.
    Running a marathon in early May so I am hoping to completely get though 1 full month of Insanity, before I have to ramp running miles.
  • Furtis17
    Options
    I'm starting today also and I can't wait! I'm a bit nervous about the muscle soreness. I know they say once you start exercising again with the muscle soreness it tends to get better, it's still hard to push yourself when you hurt, but I'm going to do my best :)
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing now last week next week so I'll start with you guys will be behind I will also post before and after pics
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE ... frickin got sick! UGH! I've been debating w/myself all day whether or not to attempt to do Day 1 today, but seeing that I can't really breathe, I don't think it's going to happen today. Damn allergies!!! I hope you all had a great workout today, and I'll start ASAP!...I promise!
  • leefox79
    leefox79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Got day 2 in, almost had to put it off as I didn't set my alarm, but thankfully my 9 month old is a back up alarm!
  • toneH2T
    toneH2T Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Saturday, my dvds were supposed to be in already. Holiday mail
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It is January 1st, 2014! I am starting today! can I join?
  • toneH2T
    Options
    Went to my mail box and my package arived:) just did my fit test and will do plyometric Cardio circuit in the morning.

My fit test results:
    Switch Kicks 130
    Power Jacks. 50
    Power Knees 83
    Power Jumps 24
    Globe Jumps 8
    Suicide Jumps 14
    Push - Up Jacks 23
    Low Plank Oblique 50

SW 130
    Goal weight: 124

Measurements
    Height: 5'6''
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 37.5
    Chest: 28
    Right Arm: 11
    Left Arm: 11
    Right Thigh: 22
    Left Thigh: 22

I want to post my before pictures here but I don't know how, can someone help me?
  • Mattyfit2014
    Mattyfit2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started insanity last Monday and love it so far :-)
  • KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too! Still waiting for the soreness to go away...but I love it so far!
  • toneH2T
    Options
    I did day 1 today, I actually never thought I would ever work out so hard I almost threw up, but I did that today. It was awesome and I can actually feel my metabolism boosted today. I'm eating according to the nutrition plan, between 1650 and 1700 Calories which is so much better than starving myself.
  • KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Anyone else noticing they're more hungry since starting? I went up from 1750 to 1900 before starting the program and I still find myself hungry! I think I'm gonna see how my measurements/weight loss is doing at my next check in and then adjust accordingly.
  • danahouseholderr
    danahouseholderr Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I just found this thread but I started Insanity on December 30th as well! Definitely could use some support/new friends doing the same program :)

The muscle soreness was so intense for me after the first two days but by Day 3 it's starting to go away!
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Started Insanity Dec 30 as well...

Loving it so far!
  • cinth22
    Options
    I started Insanity and will be doing day 3 today.
  • kawaiixoxo
    Options
    Im on day 4 asylum and am new here. Need friends, add me! :)
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow and today i am watching the tapes to see what i have gotten myself into.All i can say is WOW!!! This look hard and funnat same time.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    January 5, 2014 1:21 pm
    i didnt follow meal guide but cleaned up a bit i did have pizza a few times and had chips with turkey sandwiches but i am glad with the results lost 12 lbs and 2-3 in all around i do have stomach so i got to work on that im looking to see what i will do for that and def gotta commit to better eating i also hypothyroid and did the program without using my meds and it was possible for me to lose weight great accomplishment my doctor let me stay off them n my body didnt argue that choice thats a victory alone i also am on depo shots so i had a few odds against me but i did it !

lol

2vkdj6f.jpg

2r56c8n.png
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just started this morning. Although we didn't puke we were felling extremely close to it! Would love to join the group and get some extra motivation!