Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

January Goals

13»

Replies

• PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Thanks, Varda! I've been feeling a bit underwhelmed with my progress this month. I'm glad I've kept records (something I just started doing in January). The month wasn't as bad as it felt. :smile:

I'm going to try to shake things up in February. I'm not sure how or what to aim for. My final goal would be to get a little bit quicker in pace.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Intervals are one way to get you there. And they'll take less time than just doing straight runs.
  • niricava
    niricava Posts: 89 Member
    Hi, I'm new to Bridge to 10K. I did my first 5K on January 1, 2014 and have been training for 10K since then so I guess that's my January/February goal.

My first 10K is March 9 and I can't wait.

I did download the Gipis app that you all have recommended for the training plan and am enjoying it so far...although it does seem easy (only done 3 workouts so far) but I know the harder intervals are coming.

Thanks for all the great advice!

Nicole
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Welcome aboard! I was finally able to admit that I was a runner - out loud - to other people - after my 10k ;) It's a great event.
  • niricava
    niricava Posts: 89 Member
    Thanks!
    I haven't really felt like a runner but I have been running further and further than I ever thought I could.
    When a friend of mine asked me if I was going to go jogging I remember thinking, no way, I don't jog, I run... but I wasn't ready to say it yet :tongue: . Soon, I will! :wink: