January 2014 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Adding another 14 miles this morning. That makes 216 out of 300. 84 to go. :wink:

exercise.png
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

AS I ADD TO MY TOTAL THIS MONTH, I SEE I AM IMPROVING MY "MILES PER WEEK" ENOUGH WITH GREATER FITNESS THAT I WANT TO RAISE MY GOAL. GIVE MYSELF A GREAT CHALLENGE!

PLEASE INCREASE MY GOAL FROM 55 TO 75 MILES.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym yesterday for some much needed stress relief after work. Managed 8 miles total on the elliptical and walking.

The weather is promising for cycling this weekend!

exercise.png
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    +4.2 for me; total 61.3

exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello, Everyone!
    I am finally back. The holidays kicked my tail. I was sick most of November and out of town for 2 weeks in December in a much colder climate than I am used to. I was home 2 days and my daughter-in-law, who is expecting twins in July, had to have her gall bladder out. She and my son have twins that are 2 1/2. (Yes, they have twins and are expecting twins! I am so blessed!!) I went out of town yet again to help them with the kids for a week. I am now back and ready to get back to work!

Please put me down for 55 miles this month.

January 1-15: 25 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE 

View (but not edit) at this address: 

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU 

KAR328 - I know exactly what you mean about hall-walking being so boring! I find it excruciating to get to 10pm at night and still need like 6,000 steps and I don't feel like going outside for a run...cuz that means 18-20 laps of my apartment complex hallway. UGH.At least it's warm and dry....but dannnnng... :ohwell: A couple times of that already has motivated to try to get more steps in throughout the day so I don't have so many left. :smile:

319SARA - Got your goal adjusted up to 75! That's so wonderful how much stronger you've become! You should be so proud. :flowerforyou:

JANNALOVESCOFFEE - That's great! Keep it going!

CLP212 - WOW! That was* lot going on! Hope everyone is doing well now and WELCOME BACK! :smile:

And okay....It's *my fault*....you can blame me. I think it was me that broke it. :bigsmile: The link from Part 2 to come here to Part 3 doesn't work now. I accidentally tried to reply to a post in Part 2 and even though it was already locked, because I have Admin rights, it rolled me over to the first post on *another* Part 3 (which I immediately deleted). Problem is the link now points to the deleted Part3. Good thing we're in a Group now though and you all know how to easily find your way around to the new threads... :bigsmile::bigsmile: Sorry! :blushing:

I'm signed up for my first ever "Spinning" class tonight! I'm excited and fully expect to love it, I just hope it doesn't kill me. :laugh:

Have a happy, healthy day, everyone! And drink, drink, drink that water!!!!! :drinker::drinker:
    Dave
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Over 5 miles walked today :drinker:

Total: 18.08 miles

HH9G.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm bumping so i can post when i get back from my ride...i know i keep apologizing for not being more active i just truly am soooo busy with work, i'm barely on the computer to do any of my personal/fun **** LOL....i will make my goal of 65miles this month but it will be a push....BUT i am working out with bootcamp 3x a week, just not getting long rides in like i was before....
    hope everyone is having a good day/week
    denise
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    added 1.83 miles today

exercise.png
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yes, Dave, it was a lot going on. Daughter-in-law is still recovering but she and babies are okay. Thank you. It's good to be back!
    I am looking forward to being back in the swing of things.

Good luck with that spinning class!
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE 

View (but not edit) at this address: 

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU 

KAR328 - I know exactly what you mean about hall-walking being so boring! I find it excruciating to get to 10pm at night and still need like 6,000 steps and I don't feel like going outside for a run...cuz that means 18-20 laps of my apartment complex hallway. UGH.At least it's warm and dry....but dannnnng... :ohwell: A couple times of that already has motivated to try to get more steps in throughout the day so I don't have so many left. :smile:

319SARA - Got your goal adjusted up to 75! That's so wonderful how much stronger you've become! You should be so proud. :flowerforyou:

JANNALOVESCOFFEE - That's great! Keep it going!

CLP212 - WOW! That was* lot going on! Hope everyone is doing well now and WELCOME BACK! :smile:

And okay....It's *my fault*....you can blame me. I think it was me that broke it. :bigsmile: The link from Part 2 to come here to Part 3 doesn't work now. I accidentally tried to reply to a post in Part 2 and even though it was already locked, because I have Admin rights, it rolled me over to the first post on *another* Part 3 (which I immediately deleted). Problem is the link now points to the deleted Part3. Good thing we're in a Group now though and you all know how to easily find your way around to the new threads... :bigsmile::bigsmile: Sorry! :blushing:

I'm signed up for my first ever "Spinning" class tonight! I'm excited and fully expect to love it, I just hope it doesn't kill me. :laugh:

Have a happy, healthy day, everyone! And drink, drink, drink that water!!!!! :drinker::drinker:
    Dave

Dave,
    I will tell you that spinning is my addiction, and when you get into it you won't want to skip a day. However, getting into the rhythm takes not quitting right away. But I'm sure you are no quitter and will stick it through until you grow to love it like I do!
    Adele
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    1/13 + 7.05 miles pushing stroller
    1/15 + 5.23 miles pushing stroller

exercise.png
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Ack! I have been AWOL for ages. Really sorry. I caught a virus right after the new year and it has totally gotten me off my game as far as miles moved.

Below is my updated mileage. I hope to add a bunch to it over the weekend since I have a lot of catching up to do :grumble:

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Walked 5.44 miles

exercise.png
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Started off 2014 with a sinus infection and a Nor'Easter. I will be on vacation for a week at the end of the month - Going with 70 miles for this month.

Jan. 1st: 1 mile (*Misc.*)
    Jan. 4th: 4.5 miles (*Running*)
    Jan. 5th: 1 mile (*Swmming*)
    Jan. 5th: 1.5 miles (*Stationary Bike*)
    Jan. 6th: 12 miles (*Spin*)
    Jan. 8th: 3.5 miles (*Running*)
    Jan. 9th: 12 miles (*Spin*)
    Jan. 10th: 12 miles (*Spin*)
    Jan. 11th: 4.5 miles (*Running*)
    Jan. 13th: 12 miles (*Spin*)
    Jan. 15th: 5.5 miles (*Running*)
    Jan. 16th: 15 miles (*Spin*)