Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I will be watching last night's episode tonight. From the sounds of it, we weren't in this one either??!! My goodness!!!! Lol

Let's kick some booty this week!! jchrisman, we've got this!!!! I'm out of work in 14 mins, and it's off to the gym for me!! :) Editing: Doing yoga tonight instead. :)

Mel, I'm still so amazed at the amount of work you're doing even while sick! It puts my totals to shame, and I haven't even pick sick. My goodness, you're superwoman! :)
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Amy - watch the previews for next week carefully! I killed it today and I'm feeling it! Now going for a nice relaxing Harley ride with the hubby!
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Amy - watch the previews for next week carefully! I killed it today and I'm feeling it! Now going for a nice relaxing Harley ride with the hubby!

I tried finding it, but the only preview I found was on the Walking Dead website, and it just showed Tyrese and Lizzie sitting by a tree talking with someone walking up the railroad tracks. I remember people saying something about her playing with the zombies?? Can't find that trailer. Hm!

I'll be hitting the gym tonight for some cardio and weights!!!! :) great job and enjoy your ride!
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Another 50 min. of cardio and hitting the gym for my weight lifting tonight. Maybe some more cardio depending on how I feel.

How is the other team doing?? Do we have punishment exercises yet?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    No signs of a punishment exercise yet....that could be a plus if your a late starter, like me!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl has decided on this week's punishment exercise, the Spartan Bow. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyvF2B3CIo
    If this is too difficult for your current level, you can do basic lunges instead. Please complete this exercise 30 times per leg, 4 times this week. 
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Team Daryl has decided on this week's punishment exercise, the Spartan Bow. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyvF2B3CIo
    If this is too difficult for your current level, you can do basic lunges instead. Please complete this exercise 30 times per leg, 4 times this week. 

holy moly! I can see myself falling over on my face!! LOL I'll get started with these tonight. I have a feeling we're all gonna be walking funny for a few days!! LOl
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Wow what a punishment! Will let you know how I feel after I start doing them.

Did another 50 min. cardio along with my 30 min. of New Rules Lifting last night. Will be at 245 cardio after todays lunch run.
    And 55 strength. Will definitely go over our totals for the challenge. Kick butt today Amy!
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Wow what a punishment! Will let you know how I feel after I start doing them.

Did another 50 min. cardio along with my 30 min. of New Rules Lifting last night. Will be at 245 cardio after todays lunch run.
    And 55 strength. Will definitely go over our totals for the challenge. Kick butt today Amy!

I just had a friend today recommend that book to me!! I told him I wanted to get more into strength training/lifting but I was clueless as to where to start. Currently, I just do weight machines at the gym, but I know free weights/lifting is so much more effective. I'm anxious to order it and get into it!! :)

You're doing awesome, girly! Keep it up! :)
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Yes order the NROLFW -- it is explained so well and the program set out is good. The only trouble I had was the A and B schedule but on the forums for New Rules here in MFP someone explained it and I copied it so if you need it - let me know. I love that I walk into the gym, follow the program, and walk out about 20 min later and you feel it!
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    BY the way the punishment is a B*tch !!!! Just saying and I need to do more cardio thats all folks.
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    So I kind of lost some motiviation on Wednesday - I think its close to TOM -- but made myself do my workout last night - even though I didn't want too - did the punishment exercise and thought ok at least I've got all my totals. This morning I look at the boards and we have to do the punishment 4 times! so now I've got to do them 3 more. What was I thinking!! I did lunges with my workout Tues. night - probably more than the 30 spartan bows - can I count that as one set? So I'll be doing them today at least once - maybe twice if I can. Tomorrow I'm doing a 5k - so if I don't get them done today I'll do them tomorrow.

With that - it should take my totals a fair amount over - geez slacking for a day makes a difference!
  • tj1376
    Options
    So I kind of lost some motiviation on Wednesday - I think its close to TOM -- but made myself do my workout last night - even though I didn't want too - did the punishment exercise and thought ok at least I've got all my totals. This morning I look at the boards and we have to do the punishment 4 times! so now I've got to do them 3 more. What was I thinking!! I did lunges with my workout Tues. night - probably more than the 30 spartan bows - can I count that as one set? So I'll be doing them today at least once - maybe twice if I can. Tomorrow I'm doing a 5k - so if I don't get them done today I'll do them tomorrow.

With that - it should take my totals a fair amount over - geez slacking for a day makes a difference!

Good Luck on the 5K!!!! And I have to admit I have slacked off this week too - must be something in the air.
  • AmyP619
    Options
    I'm also having a very tough time this week. There's something in the water!!!!!!! Lol I will definitely make sure I hit our totals, especially since I have people depending on me!!!! It's just been one of those weeks. Ugh. I need sunshine and warmth! Come on Spring!!!!!! Lol

Great job pushing through it, partner! You're kicking major booty!
  • tj1376
    Options
    I will say that Georgie should have no problems having big numbers this week. I couldnt get away from work yesterday so she had to walk 20 min and today I FORGOT to pick her up (she is probably really really mad at me). She is already a walking monster so whoever is her teammate for the week you two should have no problems getting your minimum.

:flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing: I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!! You love me still though, right? :blushing: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Lol well she did post she needed to do more cardio!

After two sets of the bow lunges yesterday, my 5 k today and one more set of lunges - I will be good on my totals but will need that break tomorrow! I'll post totals later today.
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Alright, my totals are complete for this week :)

Cardio came to 300 mins
    Strength was 95 mins
    Punishments have been completed, 4/4
    And I was definitely within my calories all week!! :)

Anxious to see how everyone did this week!!!! :)
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Cardio 250 , strength of 180 and did spartan bow 4/ 4 day's not saying it was the best...lol lost 2.7 lb this week .
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Cardio 250 , strength of 180 and did spartan bow 4/ 4 day's not saying it was the best...lol lost 2.7 lb this week .

Awesome numbers, and congrats on your loss!!! Great week for you, girly!
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    I can't believe I forgot to post my numbers - after all my work getting then done. I did the 5k in 45 min yesterday which an increase in time. Cardio 330 strength 115 and I finished my spartan bows. Still good on my food. I hope it's not too late too count