Name my website/facebook/youtube channel.

124»

Replies

• wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    something around the concept of 'fit4life' (thinking it's not about an end goal in itself but fitting in around the realities of your target demographic's busy lives)?

fitness through wisdom

balanced fitness solution

future proof fitness

but I think your (real!) name is probably the 'sensible' way to go. Unless you want to get puntastic about it like half the hairdressing salons do.

Curl up and Dye Fitness? :laugh:

I like future proof fitness. That gives the impression of sustainability, something that's tailored to your lifestyle, the word proof has a sciency feel to it, and it's an unusual enough phrase to catch people's attention (at least mine).
  • Agree with comments regarding locking down your target client areas.

If you're aiming to help people get truly made over (i.e. low body fat) then your marketing is going to be different compared to if you're aiming to help people into a better (but not necessarily "best") version of themselves. Are you wanting to work with highly motivated people who are going to work their butt off to be their best? Or are you wanting to work with people who have more limited expectations and perhaps less time/drive/application to get to their potential best and are happy to settle somewhere in the middle ground? The training programs may well be similar for both, but with differences in application, time and commitment then the results are obviously going to be different.

If you're going for the first option then you need something fairly hard core in terms of naming. If you are thinking more option two then you need something softer which isn't going to frighten the less motivated off. Lots of women, at least here in the UK, are still unaware that lifting weights and training their muscles will make them smaller and not bigger. It's something I come up against all the time when other women ask what workout I'm doing.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Being horribly sober...
    What services will you be offering, what is your target audience?

Initially the plan is to target average people looking to get in shape and look good naked.

I will be offering personal training and consulting via Skype.

UpgradeU
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    ...waiting impatiently for you to decide so I can like your page....
    Sorry, no great ideas! Good luck :smile:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    As of now I'm going to use the Eat, Train, Progress name.

Please see here:

Hey everyone! I'd like to officially announce the Eat, Train, Progress facebook page. Please note the following - 1) We would love for you to "like" this page and follow along. 2) As this is a first, please advise me of any errors or necessary changes and thanks for your patience! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-Train-Progress/1451299741759830
This discussion has been closed.