• sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 3 beginner done. Things are getting serious... and I like it :devil:
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Day 3 beg. done!!

At first I only did it twice not realizing that I needed to do 3 sets :noway:
    ouch! I don't know if its cause of my workout yesterday, but I really felt it in my shoulders!!! and I have a hard time breathing in that position.
    Did I mention that I hate planks BTW????:tongue:
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Day 3, beginner done. Shoulders were twitching after!! Feels like it's already getting easier, though. :) And my aching lower back feels better doing something every day! I do cat/cow between to stretch.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done.
    Definitely doing beginners version as of day!
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Day 3 beg. done!!

At first I only did it twice not realizing that I needed to do 3 sets :noway:
    ouch! I don't know if its cause of my workout yesterday, but I really felt it in my shoulders!!! and I have a hard time breathing in that position.
    Did I mention that I hate planks BTW????:tongue:

Keep going! Won't get easier, but you'll sure get stronger!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Good job on day 3 everybody else, and lucyloutoo on day 4!

Did my Day 3 earlier, still on Advanced! Was glued to the floor for quite some time after lol.
    6 sets of 45 secs and the last one I reduced to just 30 secs. 15 secs rest throughout it all ..
  • sbarella
    Options
    Day 4 beginners done. Can't wait to try 40 seconds tomorrow!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Day 3 (beginner) done! And the stretch in my calves felt good, so it inspired me to do a short yoga routine, too, before bed! I noticed my forearms are tending to point inward, so going to pay more attention to keeping them parallel tonight.
  • dawnemjh
    Options
    Day4 done!
  • msmarlette
    msmarlette Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on board for this challenge. I completed Day 3 today. I did two planks from my hands and one from my forearms (dolphin plank, if there are any yogis here).
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Day 4 beginners done. Can't wait to try 40 seconds tomorrow!

One word: FUN! :) Good job!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Day 3 (beginner) done! And the stretch in my calves felt good, so it inspired me to do a short yoga routine, too, before bed! I noticed my forearms are tending to point inward, so going to pay more attention to keeping them parallel tonight.

Way to go ... and yea good job, form is important!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Great job dawnemjh !!

Welcome msmarlette! Good go too! I see you like yoga?
  • mlh37214
    Options
    It's really late to be posting it, but I did day 4 when I got home from work...oh, about 16 hours ago. :)
  • sbarella
    Options
    Day 5 is done. I really struggled with this one because I did T25 Ab intervals yesterday and I'm still a bit sore... But this means I'm getting stronger, right? ;)
  • mlh37214
    Options
    Uh, so day 5 beginner didn't go so well. I'm thinking that maybe I need to increase my rest time. First one was tough, did a 15 sec rest, and fell at 30 secs in the 2nd one. Even last week, I couldn't have done 40 seconds, so I'm still pretty proud. I'm thinking that when I wake up later today, I may try again. Just shorten my other ab exercises. :)
  • dawnemjh
    Options
    Day 5 beg. done. Ouch. That hurt. I didnt think i would make it through but I did. No clue how I will last any longer.....
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Today was rest day for advanced right?
    Means I can't back out tomorrow after having rest....ouch already.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Wasn't able to do day 5. Made it the first 40 sec, failed at about 20 sec in the 2nd rep. Will try again today and count Thurs as my rest day (had to skip due to sked). Like a pp said, may try a longer (20 sec or so) rest this time.
  • vbodyme
    Options
    It's really late to be posting it, but I did day 4 when I got home from work...oh, about 16 hours ago. :)

Great job! A little late myself on seeing this. The most important is that you did it!!