Plank til you drop Challenge

Options

Replies

• vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is done. I really struggled with this one because I did T25 Ab intervals yesterday and I'm still a bit sore... But this means I'm getting stronger, right? ;)

Awesome job! Did T25 Ab Intervals one of these days too (I'm doing a hybrid T25 with les mills combat) and felt it too!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Uh, so day 5 beginner didn't go so well. I'm thinking that maybe I need to increase my rest time. First one was tough, did a 15 sec rest, and fell at 30 secs in the 2nd one. Even last week, I couldn't have done 40 seconds, so I'm still pretty proud. I'm thinking that when I wake up later today, I may try again. Just shorten my other ab exercises. :)

Any progress is progress, better than nothing for sure! Just do your best, keep at it, and you will see improvements!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Day 5 beg. done. Ouch. That hurt. I didnt think i would make it through but I did. No clue how I will last any longer.....

Keep going, don't give up!! Increase the rest time if you have, then cut out a some time .. but keep going!!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Today was rest day for advanced right?
    Means I can't back out tomorrow after having rest....ouch already.

lol .. I sure did appreciate rest day myself :)
  • vbodyme
    Options
    @hoyalawya2003 that's fine! Did you do it?

How did everybody do today?

Yesterday was rest and today I was actually looking forward to it. Advanced ... somewhatish :) .. 5 of 60secs + 2 of 30secs. Started with 15 rest, increased to 30 rest at the end
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 7 beginner done. Ouch! I had to take a slightly longer rest this time.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Done...way easier than yesterday.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Whatever day beg. Done.
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Great job!! Still on Advanced yesterday, even though the last 4 were 30 secs only. Increased rest time too to 30s. Will keep trying to nail the advanced completely! :) A good morning to all!
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Didn't get online yesterday. Completed both the 19th and 20th. :) 45 secs was completely doable after the day of rest.
  • sbarella
    Options
    Day 9 done! (or 8... does the rest count as day 8? lol)
  • dawnemjh
    Options
    done! really felt it in my shoulders second set!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Done..switched down to beginners and can cope nicely..
    Had ten year old attempting with me...amusing.
  • sbarella
    Options
    Lovely! :flowerforyou:
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Lovely! :flowerforyou:

Haha .. In the FB group, since there's pictures, there were a few challengers posting their kids doing planks with them. Hilarious :)
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Great job everybody! Was able to stick to advanced 10 sets of 30 secs with 15 secs in between .. Rock and roll!
    Here comes Tuesday :) ..

Quote of the day "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward!" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
  • sbarella
    Options
    Day 9 done (3 x 35)... Ouch!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Great job everybody! Was able to stick to advanced 10 sets of 30 secs with 15 secs in between .. Rock and roll!

Quote of the day "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward!" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Glad to see someone sticking to advanced....am finding beginners fairly easy...obviously need a middle ground!!!
  • dawnemjh
    Options
    I thought today would be 'easier' since the time was less even though we were doing 3 sets. Nope. Not easier.
    Hate Planks. But it is done for today!
  • vbodyme
    Options

Glad to see someone sticking to advanced....am finding beginners fairly easy...obviously need a middle ground!!!

Feel free to bump up the reps or the time :)