Whats your workout today

Options
rhino45
rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
I have the warrior today/ It kicked my butt when I was trying these out last week so Im sure it will be the same today lol.

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Had to push to get this in, because I taught kickboxing this morning and was beat. Started an hour later than planned, but the Challenge is done! Almost the same amount of band work this week - but I used a band 2x harder, for a total of 280. (I do five reps for every pull-up on the burnout.) Added 1 or 2 push-ups each round and with the burnout (standard), totaled 196 - no knees. I feel great!!! (Until tomorrow, that is, lol!)

Looking forward to getting my pull-up bar in place for even more of a challenge.
  • rhino45
    Options
    very nice. and the pull up bar does add quite a bit to the workout even if you need an assist band I still find it much harder than trying to use the bands.
  • rhino45
    Options
    My wife decided to start t25 today. looks tough. I'm glad Im watching atm but Im up next so warrior it is in about 30 min
  • rhino45
    Options
    warrior done 470 cal's burned. that is quite a workout
  • GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    CVX - 12.5 lb dumbell.

Heart rate pre workout 53, Max at end of drills 153.

Went for 26 minute run after - max HR 166.
  • rhino45
    Options
    Dynamix done. not too bad I feel pretty stretched. even though I didn't at the time. very nice little workout. back to the hard stuff tomorrow
  • phranc67
    Options
    OK. I apologize for the late response on my work outs. But I have done the Agility x, Yoga X and the challenge the last 3 days.

Agility x: Can you say five left feet. Yes five not two. I was a bumbling mess with this, but I finished it. Hope I get better. But it was fun.

Yoga x: Loved this. Didn't think I was going too. And I did much better than I thought I would. Couldn't do the arm wrap through the legs very well and the one with my knees on the inside of my arms then on your head. No go on that. But overall I enjoyed it and looking forward to that again. I would suggest watching it few times just to learn the moves.

Challenge: Just finished that about 30 minutes ago. WOW...that was just hard, but glad I did it and the burn out was painful but fun

I have done 4 days total plus the fit test! Can't believe it. (I did the Total synergistic the day I first posted).

thanks for listening (err reading i guess..haha)
  • dorothytd
    Options
    ^^ Looks like you are rocking and rolling!

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I did a five mile run then spent 3 hours cleaning up Christmas. Thought I would do CVX last night, but cr@pped out.

So, today I did The Warrior and CVX both. Not going to double all that often, but it really wasn't too bad. The 30 minute format helps so much. I feel like we're at halfway in no time, then done. I do tend to watch the clock on CVX, though. It is hard!

Today was day 13 for me.

Keep rocking it, folks!!

-Dorothy
  • phranc67
    Options
    "^^ Looks like you are rocking and rolling! "

...I hope so! ; )

Anyways, I just did CVX. OK, that was MUCH harder than it looked when I first reviewed the CD.I have to say Global squats is the most deceptive exerciser I have ever seen. Good lord! I even did the cold start before hand because I was a tad sore from the challenge yesterday. Glad I did. I started out with a ten pound weight then seven, then four and basically could barely lift my own arms at the end. Haha!

Anyways day five done. whew!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    "^^ Looks like you are rocking and rolling! "

...I hope so! ; )

Anyways, I just did CVX. OK, that was MUCH harder than it looked when I first reviewed the CD.I have to say Global squats is the most deceptive exerciser I have ever seen. Good lord! I even did the cold start before hand because I was a tad sore from the challenge yesterday. Glad I did. I started out with a ten pound weight then seven, then four and basically could barely lift my own arms at the end. Haha!

Anyways day five done. whew!

Nice work! That the first time you did CVX? I've done it 2x now and used a 5 the whole way through .... 10 was a big weight to start with for your first time.
  • phranc67
    Options
    Yep, that was my first time. And you're definitely right, I should have started with something smaller. Next time probably a seven or fiver. :)

Then there is Gary doing it with 12.5 and then doing a run. That makes my muscles hurt just just thinking about it..haha.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Yeah, Gary is the official group bada$$ so far. I'm going to run tomorrow, but it is a Dynamix day!
  • rhino45
    Options
    without a doubt gary is a monster with those numbers. not just the weight but heart rate as well. got my total synergistics done today. did much better this week with the pull ups so something is working and I need to up my weights next week. burned a total of 415 calories which surprised me. anyways feeling good and am really liking it… can't wait to see whats in store for phase 2 already lol.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Day 14 done with Dynamix. I know they give the rest day option, but this routine feels GOOD. Hoping to hit the treadmill at lunch. Have a great day!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Hi All - the new girl is checking in so I can get in the habit. I wrote a brief bio on the intros thread.
    Today I did Agility and loved this workout! It was fun and I look forward to doing it again to see my progress.

Have a good day!

-jen
  • rhino45
    Options
    congratz and welcome to the group. I think you are on the same schedule as me im just a week ahead. I have agility this evening. I think you will love this program. I know its def my favorite so far of all the BB videos. just strap in and keep up with your nutrition and we will all have great results. I now have several people at work doing the program with me and everyone here seems to really like it. cant beat these 30 min workouts. keep up the good work
  • GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    Nothing restful about Dynamix! I stretched every muscle in my body I think. I need this more than anything.

Run 3.8 miles/33 minutes Pre-WO HR 60, Max 164, Within 2 minutes PostWO 100

Dynamix.

Shakeology
    Results and Recovery
    2 P90X protein bars ( one breakfast, one morning snack)
  • phranc67
    Options
    Yesterday after CVX I was thinking there hasn't been much core /ab stuff. Ok, Warrior..there it is. Gut is feeling pretty tight tonight, but cool core workout. Definitely more interesting then just doing crunches.

I thought I was going to have a nice relaxing stretch to look forward to tomorrow, but according to Gary I guess not ; )

Day six done.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Lol - Warrior is well-named! Dynamix feels great - don't be afraid!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Week three, day 1. Today I really felt/saw improvement durning Synergistics ... Better balance, used higher weights... Very exciting! Followed it up with about 20 minutes of kicking and punching a heavy bag. Feeling good today!