Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    I know better than to bet too much! There is always something that tries to disrupt a NO EXCUSES Challenge. That is why I like the challenge for some accountability. Otherwise I too easily find a reason not to exercise some days! :happy:
  • GaFez
    Options
    Great job. I liked the Eccentric Upper too. Nice variety of stuff
  • phatman007
    Options
    Started P90X3 three weeks ago and I have already lost 6 lbs!!! This workout must really be working!!
  • phranc67
    Options
    Well I had close call at messing up his whole program. There is a lot of ice up here. So I was taking the garbage out Wednesday morning and slipped and fell right on my back and hit my head right on the driveway pavement. Oh boy was i in a lot a pain. I laid there for a few minutes with the wind knocked out of me. Then I started to check to make sure everything was working...haha. Anyways, I was OK but I was in a lot of pain for a while. Had to skip warrior that day. I was just to sore. Amazingly though I woke up yesterday morning feeling fine, just a little bit of tightness in my shoulder. I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure I was going to have to take a break on the workouts.

So yesterday I doubled up on my routines and got back on Track. I thought for sure I was going to be hurting for awhile. I recall the first thing going through my head when I fell was "There goes my work outs".

Anyways, I finished week 3 and started week 4 yesterday. Almost done with the first block..wow!

Cool to see everyone is still going at it. Great job!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nice job phranc67 way to push through and get it done. and Im right there with ya I cant beleive how fast this is going. I think the 30 min plan is my new go to for maint workouts. its just too fast to not get it done.
  • GaFez
    Options
    Phranc67 - Glad you didn't hurt yourself more badly. Head banging is not a good exercise routine!! Good luck with the program and well done for bouncing back quickly (pun intended). :smile:

Yoga - today, good warmup for a six hour car ride.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    1/31 - Yoga X. Kickboxing and eccentric lower tomorrow, yikes!

Frank - so glad you're okay!

Gary - you doubled up, you didn't "skip." I'm an attorney and say you're still in, ha.
  • phranc67
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Ya Gary, I think I'll cross that off my daily routine. I don't think I lost very many calories on that one. ;) haha!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/1 - Eccentric Lower. Good stuff, but tough after a 60 minute kickboxing class. Whew!
  • rhino45
    Options
    ahhh yoga today. I am really starting to like yoga without this program I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Hey Dorothy how are you liking block 2 ill be with you here on monday.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/2 - 4 mile run.

Hey Rhino! Yeah, the Yoga has grown on me a bit as well! Block 2 is awesome so far! I ran today, so I have to double tomorrow. Good luck!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My first day workout after Dr's clearance was X3s ( Total Synergistics) , 2 mile run on the TM & 5 mile on exercise bike. My legs felt rubbery as I came up the stairs after doing them! I'm sure my butt & legs will hurt tomorrow!!! As for the eating plan I (along with my DH) are doing the WHOLE 30 plan. It is strict but has lots of protein, vegetables, fruits & fats! NO sugar, dairy, wheat or legumes!

What happened to those Broncos? I think they forgot they had a game to play!!:sad: :sad:
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/3 - Double today: Incinerator was an upper body burn out, followed by MMX - a mixed martial arts calorie burner, with LOTS is "sprawls." (Yeah, it's still a burpee to me.) Hope I don't have to shovel today, but loved both of these, Rhino.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    My first day workout after Dr's clearance was X3s ( Total Synergistics) , 2 mile run on the TM & 5 mile on exercise bike. My legs felt rubbery as I came up the stairs after doing them! I'm sure my butt & legs will hurt tomorrow!!! As for the eating plan I (along with my DH) are doing the WHOLE 30 plan. It is strict but has lots of protein, vegetables, fruits & fats! NO sugar, dairy, wheat or legumes!

What happened to those Broncos? I think they forgot they had a game to play!!:sad: :sad:

Wow!!!
  • phatman007
    Options
    1st day of week 4.. Isometrix... TOUGH!! but I feel great... A little worried about Dynamix tomorrow... keep up the good work everybody!!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/3 - Double today: Incinerator was an upper body burn out, followed by MMX - a mixed martial arts calorie burner, with LOTS is "sprawls." (Yeah, it's still a burpee to me.) Hope I don't have to shovel today, but loved both of these, Rhino.

Lots OF sprawls. And it looks like I WILL have to shovel, ugh!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Day 2:
    6 miles on exer bike 5:15 a.m.
    on feet for 7 hrs at school
    X3: Agility in the evening
    2 mile speed walk on treadmill after Agility
    Burned over 1000 cals today & I ate very clean!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    45 secs never seemed so long!! I'm so sore today! Dynamix will feel great I'm sure though.
    1st day of week 4.. Isometrix... TOUGH!! but I feel great... A little worried about Dynamix tomorrow... keep up the good work everybody!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm on track. Had some ups and downs last week, I have asthma and some idiot blew a puff of cigarette smoke straight into my face as I was leaving the store. It took a toll on me that day. Then Thursday, I was so tired that I passed out before dinner. (work's been crazy, home life, working out, editing my book- too much at once I guess?) But I caught back up again. So now I'm onto week 4/Day2.. and I never thought I'd make it so far.

Keep up the great work

PS: Frank, if you wanted to ice skate, use your feet ;) seriously, glad you're alright man!

You guys are rockin' it!
  • rhino45
    Options
    got excentric upper done last night wheww 10 reps didnt seem like alot when I previewed it but wow when you do it at that slow pace it sure does hurt. This is gonna be a good month for muscle gains I can tell already