Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I did Pilates last night and it was really, really hard. I might have to swap it out with more yoga. Breathing in spurts like that is bad news for me, again.. stupid asthma. I'm going to take my inhaler 15 mins before next time and see if that helps. I really hope to be able to do it, because I sure felt it. We will see I suppose. I take my 30 day pics and measurements on Sunday and I'm really excited to see what's changed. My hubby swears I'm smaller when he holds me, but he is always says stuff to make me feel better so lol. Can't believe I'm almost into block 2!

Keep it up!! :) Happy Friday!

Let us know your 30 day results! The Pilates workout is the only one I really don't like so far. I haven't seen it come up yet in two weeks of Block 2.

I will for sure let you know my results! I might even brave enough to post some pics too! I can't wait!
  • GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    Week 6 Day 4 - Eccentric lower - back soreness has pretty much disappeared. Will be real careful tomorrow on Incinerator (when I hurt it). Will probably do Cold Start prior to it to make sure I am warmed up. Trying to get a little more "strength" in my workouts so adding 4 sets of 10 (assistance band used) of various pullups. Don't know how long it will last but I like getting a little more of that in my workouts. Have marked the assistance band and am trying each week to reduce the amount of assistance needed. Got the idea from a great P90X coach website teamripped.com (I am not part of that coach line).

Ran 3 miles - at 8.5 min miles
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 5, the warrior. That was a good workout!! Tough but liked it! Looking forward to rest day tomorrow:)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Today was rest day for X3 but I road the bike for 10.5 miles. Yay my FIRST week of X3 is done!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    First 30 days is in the bag! And I made a new thread for my results.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198428-p90x3-30-days-results?page=1
  • vhuber
    Options
    Todays fitness:
    Total Synergistics, 1.5 on the treadmill & 6.5 on the bike!! A good day but I made valentine cookies with my 7 yr old grandson & I ate a few too many!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, but the women in this group are seriously badass! Love seeing all the weekend updates from EVERYONE, though! Good work!!

I totally didn't check in, sorry:

-Sat: 85 minutes of kickboxing, strength, cardio (teaching and taking)
    -Sun: P90X3 Eccentric Lower
    -Mon: Triple play today: P90X3 Incinerator, MMX and another 30 minutes of cardio

HAVE A GREAT WEEK - BRING IT!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    That we are!
    Sorry guys, but the women in this group are seriously badass! Love seeing all the weekend updates from EVERYONE, though! Good work!!
  • phatman007
    Options
    Day 1: Block 2: Eccentric Upper... This block is is going to be a challenge, but should see amazing results!! BTW... Eccentric upper = EXHAUSTED! Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Oh this is me tonight! I'm excited for a new workout!! I like exhausted, that's why I loved CVX and Accelerator so much!
    Day 1: Block 2: Eccentric Upper... This block is is going to be a challenge, but should see amazing results!! BTW... Eccentric upper = EXHAUSTED! Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Mondays fitness:
    6 miles at 5 a.m. on the bike, a day from HELL at work with LOTS of heavy lifting & AGILITY X this evening. I don't really like this one so much.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/11 - Happy Tuesday! "Rest" day today, so I decided to have fun with some old school Billy Blanks Tae Bo - "Cardio Explosion." Good workout AND I didn't lose balance on any of the single leg kicking moves. Thanks, Tony Horton!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Mondays fitness:
    6 miles at 5 a.m. on the bike, a day from HELL at work with LOTS of heavy lifting & AGILITY X this evening. I don't really like this one so much.

Agility X is tough. I am so thankful these workouts are only 30 minutes!!!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    after starting block 2 I would like to have agility x and cvx back lol.
  • vhuber
    Options
    I don't think it is hard but I don't like the run around this way & that etc. you know what I mean? I would much rather be doing one of Shaun T's (T25) workouts for 25 minutes than this one! I am to do YOGA tonite! Not really into yoga either but I KNOW it is important to stretch & lengthen everything out!
  • vhuber
    Options
    YOGA X plus 10 miles on the bike!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Lets see, I did eccentric upper yesterday... my poor poor arms.. and triometrics today.. Fun, but hard. Definitely felt that one.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/12 - Eccentric Upper. Those plyo push-ups get better every time!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Yoga today I believe! I really do enjoy the yoga, even if it's hard and I fall all over the place. I do see my balance improving so that's good.
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today I almost did yoga- I was interrupted 5 minutes in by my kids. I was not happy- but certainly the zen was lost. I might try it again later. I do like the yoga, it's grown on me.

Can I say yesterday- triometrics - was BLAH! It was the first video I didn't like and dread doing again! It wasn't all impossible but I didn't want to do it! My whole day was kinda like that though, resisted getting anything done. Sorry to be a whiner.

I also did do some cardio at the gym today.