Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    THE CHALLENGE & 10 miles on the bike!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    It was yoga yesterday for me. I still enjoy it, infact, here is a picture of my cat, Kittymammas, and I enjoying a long round of Shavasta! haha Improving quite a bit in my balance, started to throw in that push up before the downward dog, and did the modified version of the crow!

I think I have eccentric lower today. I'm a little scared for the that one, but so far I've taken every workout pretty well.

Can't believe how quick this week has flown by. Have a great day guys!

***Oh and three weeks soda free today. Hubby accidentally switched our cups yesterday and I had a sip of mountain dew -which used to be my weakness- and I couldn't stand it. Wow, it was like nasty, sugar syrup.. ewww... I had to chug my unsweetened tea to get the taste out! I can't believe how long I abused my poor body with that junk.

j6h44x.jpg
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had a great day of yoga last night. I am deffinately becomming stronger and more flexible. bring it on Excentric Lower... dont tell it I said that I dont want it to hurt too bad lol
  • phatman007
    Options
    Just did eccentric lower today... holy crap this block is quite a challenge. Incinerator tomorrow...
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Thanks guys! Making my fear the workout! LOL... Was it awful?
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    2/13 - Triometrics DONE. Does anyone else really struggle with the warrior squats? Makes me SO MAD! But I'm DONE, I'm DONE, I'm DONE!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    You guy's are rockin! Good job!!!!
    I felt trashed after work & just did not workout! I feel tired & achey! The bug has been flying rampant at school & I sure hope it has not caught up with me! I'll get er done tomorrow! If not life will still go on right?:wink:
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Eccentric lower, I think my legs are still there, yet I can't feel them! WOW! I also did 10 burpees as I started a burpee calendar so I can be prepared for the spartan race. You have to do 30 burpees for each failed obstacle, I'm gonna play it safe and be prepared for that. Oh and my upper arm strength has improved so much from week one! Before, I couldn't even jump and get my head above the pull up bar, and if I did get up, I'd drop down like a fly. Tonight, just for fun, I jumped up and got my head above the bar and then I stayed there for a moment before slowly lowering my body to the floor. Nice NSV! Speaking of scales, I'm done with mine. It tells me I'm doing awful number wise, but I feel amazing, have energy, doing better in my workouts and I'm told that I have a glow now. The scale is OUT!
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, after Triometrics I was afraid to finish this week! I messed up my yoga day and slept through Eccentric Lower yesterday. I almost did it in the evening but my husband wanted to do it. So we got up early today and got it done. Not so bad! But then that's how I felt about Eccentric Upper and the next morning I could barely move!!! I'm planning on doing today's workout an hour or so after I finish my shakeology. I felt so good about getting this workout done- I hated slipping up these past few days. My husband, who likes to do a lot of weight workouts, kept complaining and talking about so hard each move was- sheesh!
  • phatman007
    Options
    Eccentric lower, I think my legs are still there, yet I can't feel them! WOW! I also did 10 burpees as I started a burpee calendar so I can be prepared for the spartan race. You have to do 30 burpees for each failed obstacle, I'm gonna play it safe and be prepared for that. Oh and my upper arm strength has improved so much from week one! Before, I couldn't even jump and get my head above the pull up bar, and if I did get up, I'd drop down like a fly. Tonight, just for fun, I jumped up and got my head above the bar and then I stayed there for a moment before slowly lowering my body to the floor. Nice NSV! Speaking of scales, I'm done with mine. It tells me I'm doing awful number wise, but I feel amazing, have energy, doing better in my workouts and I'm told that I have a glow now. The scale is OUT!

Yeah eccentric lower is no fun...and 10 burpees... that's awesome. I only weigh in once a month, it seems as though the scale only tells the truth that one day of the month! Keep up the good work!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Go up at 4:45 to do CVX at 5:00. Glad I did it then cuz my two ittle grandsons came home with nana tonite!!!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    tonight was supposed to be incinerator but due to the fact Im on base for the evening and the gym was crowded I decided to do tomorrows workout instead. Soooo MMX down and I did much better this week than last, way better. I kept up the whole way through and while I was sweaty I felt like I could have gone more. Bring it on. For those of you not in block 2 I really like it. My scale moved the wrong way this past week but my body fat dropped 1.5% so don't get discouraged by the scale numbers. so while I gained 1.5 lbs I lost that 1.5% body fat in one week. which means I gained that great metabolism increasing muscle. I have also noticed an increase in appetite. the first block I was having a hard time getting enough calories down and now I feel like Im starving most of the day. but all is well and it seems like everyone is kicking *kitten*. keep up the good work and make sure to post those 30 day numbers when you get there.
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, I did most of MMX today- and I really liked it. But in those last ten minutes my son fell down the stairs, bruising his arm and chest and broke his front tooth! It was awful! So needless to say, I didn't finish the workout and barely had time to make my shake and shower before I had to run my daughter around town. I'm disappointed with how this first week of the second block went. I'm determined to step it up next week.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/15 - skipped Yoga yesterday to shovel snow. Kickboxing this morning and did Yoga tonight. I am so pumped - I struggle with the yoga and really felt like I nailed it tonight. It DOES get better! Double tomorrow to get back on schedule.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Well, I did most of MMX today- and I really liked it. But in those last ten minutes my son fell down the stairs, bruising his arm and chest and broke his front tooth! It was awful! So needless to say, I didn't finish the workout and barely had time to make my shake and shower before I had to run my daughter around town. I'm disappointed with how this first week of the second block went. I'm determined to step it up next week.

Sounds like home is crazy! When my kids were that young, the only way I could get a workout done was before they got up in the morning. Is that an option?
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options

Yeah eccentric lower is no fun...and 10 burpees... that's awesome. I only weigh in once a month, it seems as though the scale only tells the truth that one day of the month! Keep up the good work!!

Thank you! Yes that Lower Eccentric was whew... but I got it done :) The burpees are such a pain lol.. I do a set of five when ever I'm just standing around the house. They're improving though.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options

Oh no :( I hope he is okay.. that's awful. I'm sure you feel down after such a bad week, but just keep on going, things will even out :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Skipped working out yesterday, I wasn't feeling well, as I said before insane weather+asthma=everything sucks. But I did get it done today. Incinerator was amazing! it was challenging and really pushed me, but I loved it. My new favorite? Maybe! So far the top spot belongs to accelerator! I've been noticing a lot of different changes, push-ups off the knees, able to plank and side plank for longer periods, using my 8lb weighs instead of the 3's. I feel pretty great. I've also signed up for a Spartan Race in May, nervous as hell, but I've got my spot so I'm going lol. There's also a warrior dash next month that I've got my eye on. We will see.

Keep up the great work guys!!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/16 - Eccentric Lower and Incinerator. All caught up. This was the best combo I've done so far - worked just about everything!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I too had to miss yesterdays workout (The Warrior) because I had my 2 grandsons (7 & 1 yrs old) from Friday afternoon till last night after dinner. Gosh they are a workout in itself! So today I did back to back Total Syneygistics & the Warior. Also rode bike 8 miles!