Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    Pilates today - much tougher drills to get right than I would have expected. Many modifications. Much room for improvement.

Run - 3.5miles/ 8.5 pace MHR 162
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    They might be a little harder but it doesn't hurt the wrists so much! So there goes the No Pain No Gain mantra!

LOL!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/26 - Pilates. Not so good at this one!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Update, CVX-Check, Warrior-Check, Dynamix- as soon as I'm off work in 30 mins. Still doing good, trying to quit soda as well, today is day 3
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Yesterday was rest for me and I took it. I was so sore. I upped my push up count to 35 and could really feel that. I will also never badmouth yoga again since it sure had me sore. Weigh in Saturday showed a 1.4 lb loss in week two, making it 3.4 so far. :)
    This morning I did Accelerator and still have trouble getting much height on the Donkey Kicks at the end. By that time, my poor quads are like jello! I'll keep working on it though!

Have a good one everyone!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried accelerator yet but start block 2 tonight. glad to see everyone is kicking butt in here.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/27 - Forgot to post today. Double of CVX and Yoga. Ready to start the next block on Wednesday!
  • GaFez
    Options
    Did my standard TinMan Yoga today! Long way to go before it is Gumby Yoga!!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Did Synergistics last night and I can't believe I'm already starting week 3! Crazy how fast it's going! Today is day 5 without soda and I'm so ready to kick that habit to the curve!

Agility X tonight!
  • rhino45
    Options
    hehe GARY I feel you on tin man yoga its getting a little better though. I did start transition week yesterday with isometrix and it definitely showed me my core weaknesses so Ill be working on that this month I hope. it looks like that one is only on the schedule 3 times and must be a litmus test on how strong your core is or isn't. keep up the good work everyone. this program seems to be flying by
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/28 - Dynamix and some cardio (late today). It is interesting that rest OR Dynamix is an option, because it is work, man. But always glad I did it.

Block 2 starts tomorrow!!!
  • rhino45
    Options
    Dorothy did you already do accellerator I have that tonight I hear its quite challenging. i finish this week and begin block 2 I cant wait to see some new routines. My wife says she can see some results already in me so we will see come measurements day.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    I did do Accelerator and loved it! I think it was last week?
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/29 - Eccentric Upper. Yeah, that is quite the upper body workout!! But I liked it!!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/30 - Triometrics. Wow!
  • rhino45
    Options
    I can't wait for those workouts lol. I did accelerator last night and whew I liked it a lot but I need to get better at it. nice 480 cal burn though.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    I can't wait for those workouts lol. I did accelerator last night and whew I liked it a lot but I need to get better at it. nice 480 cal burn though.

So far the only one I have DISliked is Pilates. But maybe it will grow on me! GOOD JOB with Accelerator; that is quite a burn for 30 minutes!!!
  • phatman007
    Options
    Quick question, I started P90X3 Classic Jan. 13. I do the normal Mon- Fri workouts, but I do not do The Warrior/ Dynamix on the weekend... Do you think this is going to hurt my overall progress? And I normally do not try to diet on Sat. and Sun.. Any advice? Thanks...
  • GaFez
    Options
    Well due to the Atlanta snowstorm and having to spend two nights sleeping at work, I lost the NO EXCUSES Challenge with my daughter and her husband!! But I doubled up today with the Eccentric Upper and Triometrics in order to catch up. But NO EXCUSES meant just that - so there goes my $10 ;-)
  • rhino45
    Options
    Thats no good Gary lol. My sister got stuck at work down in birmingham AL as well. Glad to hear you made it up and are back on track. could have been worse could have been 100 lol