Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,626 Member
    Mon: 8 glasses
    Tue: 11 glasses, 30 minutes Pilates
    Wed: 9 glasses, 38 minutes walking
    Thu: 10 glasses, 60 minutes walking

total exercise time: 128 minutes

I haveto concentrate more on the water... aiming for 12 glasses today!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    work out 2 of C25K done so another 30 minutes to add to my weekly tally, 185 minutes in total. At the beginning of the week I really dint think I would be able to meet a goal of 200 minutes. im well impressed with my self.
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    6- minutes bike
    15- minutes curcuit
    9-8 oz. glasses of water
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Got up this morning and went to a spin class, did a 30 minute run and then some weights and mat work! Feeling good and had a nice well deserved healthy breakfast. My weight is down another .5 pound. Seems so little for all the hard work but at least going the right direction!
  • Maalea
    Mon: 8 glasses
    Tue: 11 glasses, 30 minutes Pilates
    Wed: 9 glasses, 38 minutes walking
    Thu: 10 glasses, 60 minutes walking
    Fri: 8 glasses, 36 minutes walking
    Sat: 9 glasses, 119 minutes exercise (walking, Pilates, stationary bike, weight training)

total exercise time: 283 minutes

Okay, I didn't get the 12 glasses on Friday. I will try again tomorrow :-)

sharebear - with all the exercise you are doing, you are probably building muscle. But even if you don't see much of a weight loss, you will see a difference how your clothes fit!
  • carrielynn62
    90-oz water
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    1/16 15 min/48 ozs water
    1/17 20 min/64 ozs water
    1/18 45 min

Total 178= 22 minutes to go!!!
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    AZRunnerGirlinErie Posts: 98 Member
    Day 7 - (missed the last two days for recording)

Water intake hasn't been as good the last couple of days but because of this challenge I'm aware of it and I'm working on improving :) Exercise has been good this week. I almost made it to the 200 but because of my Crossfit Competition yesterday I took more rest days than normal. Doing a Crossfit Comp was one of my goals this year so I'm super excited that I can check one goal off my 2014 list already.

Total Exercise for the week: 172 min (included Crossfit WODs, Crossfit Comp and walking)

Thanks again for doing this challenge. Always fun!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Forgot to post my Thursday workout:

1/16:

50 minutes Spinning

Water Intake 104 oz.

Total workout for the week: 140 minutes.... need to get another hour in before Tuesday. Feeling a little better today from my cold, but not ready to hit the gym today. Hopefully tomorrow :)

Happy Sunday to everyone!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,432 Member
    ~Sigh~ I've lost track of my water and workouts this week. On the bright side, I am starting to get more energy and feel like my beast mode is back on. :happy:
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Very pleased with myself for meeting this challenge, total workout time for this week 270 minutes. ive managed to do something 5 day out of 7, and twice on Wednesday, and plan to do the same this week too.
    ive definitely increased my water intake and been keeping an eye on my sodium intact - both things i wound never have thought important without this challenge.
  • Maalea
    I had a good week, too.
    I tried to increase my water intake, some days it went better than others, but I had at least 8 glasses each day. Total exercise minutes were 471, but even if I discount things like cleaning or leisurely walking to work, I was over the 200 :smile:

Looking forward to this weeks's challenge!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    1/20:

Exercise: 60 minutes Spinning

Total for the week 200 minutes...... hope I can do better next week.
  • omgsmg
    omgsmg Posts: 98
    I haven't posted all week, it's hard with the babe and she's been sick plus she's teething, so it's been a LONG week.

My water intake should be 180 ounces according to that site, which is just not going to happen anytime soon. I got myself to drink between 100-118 ounces a day which is twice as much as I have been drinking! So I'll take it.

Just counted how much exercise for the week and I'm at 225 minutes, so I'm on target with that!

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! Can't wait for week 2! :)
  • carrielynn62
    January 18,19,20

10-8 oz. glasses of water
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    I got in 150 mins this week. I would like to do more but the kiddos occupy most of my day.
  • tracieao
    tracieao Posts: 14 Member
    The water challenge was HARD! Especially days I was on the road, so that fell out midweek. I completed a ton of exercise this past week -- 493 minutes!

It was a special week though as I met with friends specifically for exercise and social meeting so for three days had two separate exercise classes...

Tracie