2014 Jump Start -12 Week Weigh In

Options
JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
Hi peeps!

If anyone is interested in keeping track of their weight this is a weekly weigh in with accountability day being Friday. For those of you that are fairly new to the group, this is not a challenge amongst each other but a challenge for our own selves; something to keep yourself on track. Those other challenges come later. bwah ha ha!!! :tongue:

The link below is to a Google docs spreadsheet (must have a gmail account, sorry). It is open to all so you can add yourself and your weigh ins. Again, I have the weigh in dates being Fridays but if you weigh on a different day and still are interested just log it in on the corresponding week.
If you prefer for me to add you to the spreadsheet (and/or update your weekly weigh ins) just PM me or post in here. I would just need a starting weight and a goal if you have one to get you started.

Let’s shake off this winter funk and get our arses moving! First weigh in is 1/17/13! :drinker:

Link below ↓↓↓↓↓↓
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgpzIPg2ZmtrdFhOQnAtbnRnWW1oVG1pSlMxQ2NUb3c&usp=sharing

*Let me know if you have any issues with the link.

xo,

Jo

Replies

• smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jo!

So excited to get this weight off!

:-) Shannon
  • smdelzer
    Options
    I went ahead and put my weight from last Friday as my starting weight because I'm hoping to have a loos this Friday!
  • tmlandgraf
    tmlandgraf Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I added my name and weight. I will change the weight on Friday if I am way off. My weight is wonky this week anyway since I am on "carb load" for my first half marathon on Sunday. I am eating more then I normally would, so maybe I will normalize in the next week or two.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Woot Woot! Awesome sauce ladies!:drinker:

I was a little put off at the chiropractor's office this afternoon when they weighed me. There is almost a 10lb difference between their scale and the one I use. Theirs says I am 10lbs lighter. WTH :huh: I have been wanting to buy another scale since the one I have is many years old and I know is inaccurate with the BF% and Water %. I will continue to use mine until I purchase another one but now I am curious, we'll see.

Jo
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Alright peeps, our first weigh in is tomorrow!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: You can use this as your starting weight.

I have been doing good this week considering this is my first week back but TOM is here so who knows.

Below is the link again and remember this is open to edit so anyone can join.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgpzIPg2ZmtrdFhOQnAtbnRnWW1oVG1pSlMxQ2NUb3c#gid=0

xo,

Jo
  • smdelzer
    Options
    TOM started yesterday- BOO!! I'm a bit anxious about weigh-in tomorrow. I've actually been wanting to change my weigh-in day to Saturday, so this may be a good thing. I think I'll weigh-in tomorrow AND Saturday, and then make the switch.
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating the link, I added my name and weight for this week :-) Happy losing to all!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Hi peeps! I added my weigh in information this evening. I was out of town so playing a bit of catch up tonight. It looks like there are 5 of us at the moment. Hoping to see a few more hop on board.

Good luck this week!

Jo
  • Hindyrella
    Hindyrella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just got back on MFP and hoping that this time will be the last. I've added my name and starting weight to the sheet and look forward to sharing the journey with everyone on here!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Just got back on MFP and hoping that this time will be the last. I've added my name and starting weight to the sheet and look forward to sharing the journey with everyone on here!
    Yay!! Welcome Hindyrella!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow rock stars!

Jo
  • smdelzer
    Options
    I'm actually looking forward this weigh-in! Off to do some cardio to bump my weight loss even farther :-)

• Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Is there still time to join?
  • jemsurf
    Options
    I'm happy with this week's progress. Woohoo :-D
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Is there still time to join?

Yes, there is still time. Copy and paste the link above and add your weight for today :-)
  • smdelzer
    Options
    I'm happy with this week's progress. Woohoo :-D

Your weight loss is AMAZING this week. Way to go!!

BTW, I see you are a teacher...me too! 6th grade and 6-8 Drama.
  • smdelzer
    Options
    Back in ONEderland, baby!! 199.2 and feeling so proud. Can't believe I let myself get over 200 again. Motivated to never return!

Happy Friday ladies!

• jemsurf
    Options
    Back in ONEderland, baby!! 199.2 and feeling so proud. Can't believe I let myself get over 200 again. Motivated to never return!

Happy Friday ladies!

Fantastic Shannon!!!!!! ONEderland :-) Keep motivated.
    Yes, I teach 2nd grade :-)
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group but I made myself at home and added my name to the spreadsheet. :)

Awesome way to keep me motivated!
  • Hindyrella
    Hindyrella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Down 1.1 pounds - yay! I am concerned about this coming week, though. We just had a party yesterday, and I figured it would be my cheat day. But now we have a ton of food leftover, as well as a giant, two-layer chocolate cake. I keep telling myself that it's my husband's and I should stay away from it, but it's really hard when it's right there! I guess I'll just have to up the exercise this week.