Replies

• brig_1_g
    brig_1_g Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    And the 22 min run is done!
  • Vol7
    Vol7 Posts: 57
    Options
    Truly outstanding ur really doing great. Any plans to try a 5k?
  • brig_1_g
    brig_1_g Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Truly outstanding ur really doing great. Any plans to try a 5k?

I've thought about it. When I get done with C25K I'm going to work on the 10K plan so I keep in the habit of running and have a plan/goal. How about you?
  • ddstrazzy
    ddstrazzy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Finished Week 3 Day 3 last night.
  • ddstrazzy
    Options
    Just finished week 5 day 2.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hope to join here soon.
  • ddstrazzy
    Options
    Starting week 7 today.
  • Misty2024
    Misty2024 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi haven't been on here for awhile but wanted to give a update: I finished my C25K program on March 14th and then I did a 5k run on March 16th in the pouring rain! There was a mile long curvy hill that was on a crazy incline needless to say I had to walk up that massive mile hill but I ran the rest of the time finishing at 42 minutes ( equaling 14 min a mile) which the average finish time was 32 min. the first place finished at 23 min. I was very happy with myself and it felt great to go over that finish line!!
    I started to run outside now and using the treadmill less..I think I now like running in the rain it cools you down :) I am running at 11 min a mile now ( lot better then the 14 min mile during my 5k run ) and working each day to increase my time.
    I have signed up for another 5K that will be in a few weeks April 26th I know deep inside I should do better then my 42 min finish time that I did last month...
    I hope you all are hanging in there with this because you can do it! Believe me I never thought I would ever run but I am now!! I am proud of all of you !!! :)