Purple Team

Options
I just looked and I'm on the purple team..... Must be a sign my favorite color is purple . Good luck to my team.

If your purple team, do you want to do a topic so we can check in with each other through out the week...

Replies

• Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Howdy purple team!

Can we have Bob as our trainer? 8D
  • Carlab2014
    Options
    It's official! Lets go team purple! :)
  • sailorlee
    Options
    Hey Team Members! We can do this! Do we do a check in today? Our total weight or weight lost?
  • sailorlee
    Options
    How can I get a snazzy counter? 8-D
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    yay purple team!! i'm very happy with my team and @salorlee you can do it like this How do I add a ticker to my forum signature?

Here's a quick explanation of how to add a weight loss ticker to your forum signature:

1. First, click on the Apps tab, then on the "Weight Loss Tickers" link in the "Other Tools" area to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.

3. When your ticker has been completed, you can elect to share it with each of your forum posts, as follows: Click the "Community" tab, then, below the header that reads "Message Boards," click "Settings." Check the box that says "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts" and finally click "Save Change
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    oh and Carlab2014 im stocked we ended up on the same team!!
  • sailorlee
    Options
    yay purple team!! i'm very happy with my team and @salorlee you can do it like this How do I add a ticker to my forum signature?

Here's a quick explanation of how to add a weight loss ticker to your forum signature:

1. First, click on the Apps tab, then on the "Weight Loss Tickers" link in the "Other Tools" area to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.

3. When your ticker has been completed, you can elect to share it with each of your forum posts, as follows: Click the "Community" tab, then, below the header that reads "Message Boards," click "Settings." Check the box that says "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts" and finally click "Save Change

Thank you! It has been awhile since I have made one! :)
  • sailorlee
    Options
    Ugh! I just had some pretzels as I was handing out snack. Boo! Hoo! It wasn't worth the 110 calories! I must own it though, that"s how I got here in the first place. :)
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options

Thank you! It has been awhile since I have made one! :)
    no problem.. and yeah it took me awhile to figure it out too haha
  • Carlab2014
    Options
    oh and Carlab2014 im stocked we ended up on the same team!!

Me too! Lets do this! :)
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Ok purple team, it's a new day so a new slate so if you fell off the wagon get back on.

Are we just going to,keep posting on this post or do you all want a new one everyday. I want to to keep everyone motivated...

K. Get off that couch \ recliner and get moving today..

My goal today.
    I need to do move exerciseing,
    Oh and water water water and more water. I'm not doing to good with this.

Keep up the good work purple, let's kick some pink team butt. Lol
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    2hgacg4.gif
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I don't mind keeping this thread up. :) We could do a new one each week.

I feel like I should take a new picture with a purple shirt, or add a purple tint, or something to my avatar. To represent that I'm a part of the purple team.

My goal today is to work out. I didn't yesterday. And I went up today. I'm just so sleepy, haha.

Maybe I should order this:
    41KYaDrIKfL._SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    I wish they had a like button on here so, people know we are reading their post.

I was wondering if purple would like to do a daily challenge, whoever gets on first can post a challenge for the day, example do 3 reps of 20 squats. When u do them post done challenge as we build up the challenges will get harder. Does that sound like something everyone would do, keep us involved with each other and the group..
  • Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello Purple Team! :)
    I love to be challenged but I am not creative enough to make the challenges ;)
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I wish they had a like button on here so, people know we are reading their post.

I was wondering if purple would like to do a daily challenge, whoever gets on first can post a challenge for the day, example do 3 reps of 20 squats. When u do them post done challenge as we build up the challenges will get harder. Does that sound like something everyone would do, keep us involved with each other and the group..

A daily challenge sounds good to me.
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options

A daily challenge sounds good to me.

HEllo team members! Really happy to have you all in my team, I don't know you but I love you all :)
    Great idea this daily challenge. maybe we could begin with what you suggested = 3 reps of 20 squats (may be simple for some, sorry lol). Maybe I could open a new thread for this day 1 challenge, what do you think?

Good luck I'm sure we are the best :laugh:
    Sandy
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    i think the daily challenge is a great idea... I will get people more involved with the team and give everyone a reason to do some kind of workout that day. I think starting a new challenge thread would be a great idea so we can still use this one for normal conversation
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just a question are we still doing this challenge because it seems like we're the only ones here.
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I guess everybody is busy doing something else at the moment. but a lot of people look very motivated, so don't worry, I'm sure verybody in this group is happy to be here and motivated. I'm going to begin a new thread for today's challenge. maybe you'll get the time to do it :)