Purple Team

Options

Replies

• melnurse1
    Options
    My ticker is not showing my weight loss? Any ideas?
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My ticker is not showing my weight loss? Any ideas?
    here ya go it'll put your ticker on you signature and if you want to customize it you can do it in apps then click ticker
    How do I add a ticker to my forum signature?

Here's a quick explanation of how to add a weight loss ticker to your forum signature:

1. First, click on the Apps tab, then on the "Weight Loss Tickers" link in the "Other Tools" area to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.

3. When your ticker has been completed, you can elect to share it with each of your forum posts, as follows: Click the "Community" tab, then, below the header that reads "Message Boards," click "Settings." Check the box that says "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts" and finally click "Save Changes"
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I Completed my food diary, I was 235 calories over. I dont panic over it because I have my calories set for 1200 so it should not cause a gain. I am not going to the gym tonight. Hubby is off tonight so I want to spent the evening with him.

Go purple!!
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just checked the spreadsheet and I am in the purple team - whoop! :smile:

I'm going to look into the daily challenges, but I don't know how that's going to go with timezones... shame on you all being so far behind that you are yesterday! :laugh: . I guess I can do the daily challenge, on the date listed, I'll just be doing it on my following day.... ? Already I'm confused! Lol, I'm sure there will be something I can do.

Speaking of which, I need to go do washing before it starts raining again.:grumble:
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    I just checked the spreadsheet and I am in the purple team - whoop! :smile:

I'm going to look into the daily challenges, but I don't know how that's going to go with timezones... shame on you all being so far behind that you are yesterday! :laugh: . I guess I can do the daily challenge, on the date listed, I'll just be doing it on my following day.... ? Already I'm confused! Lol, I'm sure there will be something I can do.

Speaking of which, I need to go do washing before it starts raining again.:grumble:

Sunnyduckling~ welcome to purple... We are happy to have you on our team. Go purple.. Please do the challenge when you can, time difference are crazy and got me confused.. lol.. Good luck this week. Can't wait to see you on all the post feel free to chime in and add new topics it helps keep us motivated on track...

Zoe
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I have news, a bad one and a good one.

Bad one: I've put on 2lbs. I had troubles with eating disorders, sorry for my team...
    However, I'm felling stronger while doing No MOre Trouble Zones by Jilian Michaels, and I've lost 3.5 cm from my waist and 2 cm from my chest :)

keep going everybody, you're all doing an amazing job!
  • raindancer
    Options

Bad one: I've put on 2lbs. I had troubles with eating disorders, sorry for my team...
    However, I'm felling stronger while doing No MOre Trouble Zones by Jilian Michaels, and I've lost 3.5 cm from my waist and 2 cm from my chest :)

Me also, we are all here to keep each other motivated. Just keep going and never give up.
  • zoetewijn
    Options

Me also, we are all here to keep each other motivated. Just keep going and never give up.

Hey, you lost some cm that's good. You will make up the gain of pounds.

Like rain said never give up...
    We will keep each other motivated..

GOOD NEWS... I'm getting my fitbit... Can't wait. Hopefully tomorrow,,, if I don't have to order it...

Have a great day everyone..
  • raindancer
    Options

Hey, you lost some cm that's good. You will make up the gain of pounds.

Like rain said never give up...
    We will keep each other motivated..

GOOD NEWS... I'm getting my fitbit... Can't wait. Hopefully tomorrow,,, if I don't have to order it...

Have a great day everyone..

you will love fitbit. I wear mine daily.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Monday is just a few hours away. You ready?
    I am going to the gym this evening for a last chance workout.
    I sure hope I can help my team this week.

Go purple
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    I'm ready.. Not sure if the scales will move but I gave it my all. Good luck tomorrow everyone..
  • Carlab2014
    Options
    Excited for tomorrow's weigh in!! Let's go purple team!
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-27-14

It's Monday WI "weigh in" day. I am down two pounds. I will take it. I worked hard this week.. They say your second week is the hardest. I want to lose it all at once and I know that is not possible so I got to keep my head in the game. As they say it's easy to put on hard to take off. But I am determined to do stick with getting healthy, I want to feel better.

I am going out today if the weather doesn't stop me and get my fitbit flex.. Hope that helps me stay on track...

Goals:
    Elliptical
    30 day shred
    30 day squats
    Arm work out
    Purple challenge
    Steps 15 min..
    Drink my water...

Have a great day everyone...
  • raindancer
    Options
    1-27-14

It's Monday WI "weigh in" day. I am down two pounds. I will take it. I worked hard this week.. They say your second week is the hardest. I want to lose it all at once and I know that is not possible so I got to keep my head in the game. As they say it's easy to put on hard to take off. But I am determined to do stick with getting healthy, I want to feel better.

I am going out today if the weather doesn't stop me and get my fitbit flex.. Hope that helps me stay on track...

Goals:
    Elliptical
    30 day shred
    30 day squats
    Arm work out
    Purple challenge
    Steps 15 min..
    Drink my water...

Have a great day everyone...

I think it is awesome that you plan out your activities. You are doing great.
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-28

Good morning everyone. It's -15 here this morning, walked out with my dogs and abou froze..

Goals..

30 day shred
    Elliptical
    30 day squat
    Arm work out
    Zumba
    Purple challenge
    Drink water

Have a great Tuesday
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Ordered my fitbit flex should be here tomorrow... Can't wait.

Does anyone have a fitbit or something that counts steps, we could do a step challenge next week..
  • raindancer
    Options
    Ordered my fitbit flex should be here tomorrow... Can't wait.

Does anyone have a fitbit or something that counts steps, we could do a step challenge next week..

I have Fitbit one, It is my third Fitbit ( they dont swim) I wear it daily and log most days 10k-13k steps. They also have a community on the website and they have challenges. I like it but all my steps are from my job it just makes me feel accountable.
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-29

It's Wednesday and -16 today so looks like I will working out inside again.

My fitbit will be here Thursday can't wait,, see how many steps I'm doing..

Goals

Elliptical
    30 day shred
    30 day squats
    Purple challenge
    Arm workout.
    Whole body workout... In place of Zumba (I didn't care for Zumba) daughter says I'm just set in my old ways. Lol..
    Drink my water..

Have a good day everyone...
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-30

Well we are almost done with January let's finish the month strong. I got some running around to do today so I started early today just finished my elliptical.. Will do the rest today when I get home.

Have a great day everyone.

Goals..
    Same as yesterday...
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not good abou weightloss these days, but i' m good on measurements! This is thanks to jilian michaels' s no more troyble zones! I hope you all hade a wonderful day
    Best of luck everyone