Purple Team

Options

Replies

• zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Good evening purple team,
    Another good day. I logged all my food and I have 71 calories left. I have 12639 steps on my Fitbit. I did 20 sqats but no sit ups.
    When I check my e-mail today and I found a message from the gym I used to belong to.
    They offered a special to rejoin. I replyed so I will be back in the gym by this weekend.

GO PURPLE!!

It seems I always have calories left too. But I figure it's ok just I case I logged something wrong. I don't count my exercise calories.. I been thinking about going to a guy also, it's been so cold out that I been staying inside so maybe after this cold spell I will join..
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-23-14
    Good morning everyone. Woke up to a cold day..I don't go out much in this cold.. I think I might start going to a gym. I wish we had a planet gym here it's a lot cheaper....

Hope everyone's week is going good..

Today goal:
    Jillian 30 day shred... I stopped but starting back up today..
    Purple team challenge
    Elliptical
    30 day squat challenge.
    *** drink water******
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Great commitment so far! Zoe, super-duper idea the 30 Day Shred<. it's repetitive but effective.
    I've already walked 40 mins today. Will do 40 minutes of general training (No More trouble Zones by Jilian Michaels) + purple team challenges. I need to check what's the one for today.

I hope you're all fine even if the weather is miserable and don't allow us to wor out outdoors.
    Keep focused, you are awesome!

Sandy
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Great commitment so far! Zoe, super-duper idea the 30 Day Shred<. it's repetitive but effective.
    I've already walked 40 mins today. Will do 40 minutes of general training (No More trouble Zones by Jilian Michaels) + purple team challenges. I need to check what's the one for today.

I hope you're all fine even if the weather is miserable and don't allow us to wor out outdoors.
    Keep focused, you are awesome!

Sandy

Sandy.. Yea Jillian is good but I get bored.. Someone told me to switch up the levels so I think I might try that.. You are one step ahead of me I haven't done my elliptical yet...

Have a great day..

Zoe
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    GOALS FOR 1/23/14
    JM workout
    Do yesterday and todays purple challenge
    Do my own squat and no junk food challenge
    Get my 60 lunges in
    Eat great and drink tons of water.
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    yes, I did everything I promised, but didin't drink enough water. let's grab a bottle!
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    Options
    Looking to add friends from the purple, that way we can help each other when we're in a bind.:drinker: :smile: :happy:
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    If anyone wants to friend me send me a request and say your from our group... I use my app a lot on my ipad I get on the website a few times a day to check in...
    I think with the app if you post I can see it on my app.

Have a great day everyone..
  • Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well, I just checked the results spreadsheet & if I were on the real biggest loser I would have just been eliminated :( But on a good note, I've had a great week working out, tracking all of my food & getting the water down. I am super ready to weigh in on Monday! Let's go purple team! :)
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Well, I just checked the results spreadsheet & if I were on the real biggest loser I would have just been eliminated :( But on a good note, I've had a great week working out, tracking all of my food & getting the water down. I am super ready to weigh in on Monday! Let's go purple team! :)

Me also, But I am ready this week.
  • zoetewijn
    Options

Me also, But I am ready this week.

It's a new week, so let's push it and make it a great weekend....
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    Options
    GOALS FOR 1/23/14
    JM workout
    Do yesterday and todays purple challenge
    Do my own squat and no junk food challenge
    Get my 60 lunges in
    Eat great and drink tons of water.
    Jm workout done, purple challenges done,squats done,no junk food good so far,lunges done, water 12 cups so far.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Just finished my food diary. I am 10 calories over.
    I have 11713 steps for the day. I didn't do any of our challenges but I did restarted my gym membership. It is hard to get there.
    I have a 96 mile a day commute. I get up at 4:15, leave at 6 am and get home about 6:15. I work outside so the weather can wear you down. I don't have the energy to work out especially in the summer when it is at or above 100f daily.
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-24-14

Good day everyone.. It's Friday yea....
    My week went good so far I'm pushing to have a great weekend...

My goals:

Jillian 30 shred
    30 day squat
    Elliptical
    Purple challenge
    I'm starting a arm program today.
    ** drink lots of water.

• Carlab2014
    Options
    Happy Friday! I'm starting Zumba world fitness today. Super excited!

Added purple teams daily challenge to my daily routine and I must say it's making a huge difference!
    Thanks for the support purple team!

Have a great day everyone! :)
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Hi purple team members!

I did ok today with walking and working out. However I've not been able to do today's challenge because I am too sore.
    Keep going everybody, you are doing great!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Heading to the gym after a couple of years. Wish me luck :laugh:
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-25

Good morning everyone.. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

It is calling to be cold and windy today so looks like it's another day I will be stuck inside.

Can't wait for the weather to break so I can get outside, I know my dogs feel the same way... Driving me crazy the last few days..

Today goals.

Jillian
    Elliptical
    30 day squat
    Arm workoiut
    Purple team challenge
    **drink my water.. I'm getting better at this...

Have a good day.. Remember it's one step at a time guys...
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    1-25

Good morning everyone.. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

It is calling to be cold and windy today so looks like it's another day I will be stuck inside.

Can't wait for the weather to break so I can get outside, I know my dogs feel the same way... Driving me crazy the last few days..

Today goals.

Jillian
    Elliptical
    30 day squat
    Arm workoiut
    Purple team challenge
    **drink my water.. I'm getting better at this...

Have a good day.. Remember it's one step at a time guys...

I just added a new one I'm going to Zumba also,,
  • melnurse1
    Options
    Hello Purple Team. I have begun MFP and starting to see results. Feel free to add me as a friend.