• naters_0823
    naters_0823 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2/6-1.929 miles

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles running and a couple at a slow walk. My house is freezing. Our pellet stove broke which is the only source of heat in most of the house. Current temp inside is 49 so I'm hiding in my bedroom with a space heater. I could venture out again and walk more just to get my blood pumping.

exercise.png
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    2/1-2/5: 4.36 miles
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Clocked up another 4.62 miles

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Added 2.66 miles yesterday
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE 

View (but not edit) at this address: 

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU 
    5.5 miles running and a couple at a slow walk. My house is freezing. Our pellet stove broke which is the only source of heat in most of the house. Current temp inside is 49 so I'm hiding in my bedroom with a space heater. I could venture out again and walk more just to get my blood pumping.

exercise.png
    SHARONKS - OH NO! :noway: Do you have somebody to look at it and get it working again?? I sure hope so! Thinking warm thoughts for you and sending them your way!

Dave

I got a short, brisk 1/2 mile walk in over lunch.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Going for 1000 miles again this month - as long as the weather holds

01-02: 10.64 miles
    02-02: 34.11 miles
    03-02: 50.42 miles
    04-02: 51.12 miles
    05-02: 51.26 miles
    06-02: 50.11 miles
    February miles: 247.65

YTD miles: 1419
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I guess he didn't feel like it today... took a shortcut :laugh: Talk about a smart @ss! :laugh: :laugh: Look at the hands of the owner in the background when he realizes what's going on! :noway:
    tumblr_mvtif2eent1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    I guess he didn't feel like it today... took a shortcut :laugh: Talk about a smart @ss! :laugh: :laugh: Look at the hands of the owner in the background when he realizes what's going on! :noway:
    tumblr_mvtif2eent1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

Kudos to the bunny lol.

3.65 miles today. Stopped to pet the neighbor's dog and get a big sloppy kiss. (from the dog, not the neighbor). Was a few steps short of 10K on my Fitibit but it was nice enough to vibrate and light up just inside the front door.

exercise.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    2/5 = 1.93

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Thursday 2/06

(Exercise bike 29.40 miles & walk 1.5 miles)

**total 30.90 miles for today

***173.95 miles done and 551.05 miles to go...:happy:
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    4 miles on Wed.
    3 miles on Thur.

exercise.png
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    I ran 4 miles today so I'm at 11.1 of my 35 miles. I'm not able to update my ticker right now.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Tried to take a walk. Fat lot of good that did, we are having a serious storm, Winter Storm Orion, more of a blizzard. So like an idiot I took a walk in 19 degree, 30 mph blowing snow storm. Well I did get a mile and in the house before I got frostbite. Sadly next week I am going to sign up for the hated gym and lay my bike up :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

02/01 - 14.0 miles biking
    02/02 - 14.5 miles biking
    02/03 - 1.0 miles walking
    02/04 - 1.0 miles walking
    02/05 - 1.5 miles walking
    02/06 - 1.0 miles walking (blizzard)

Total: 33.0 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE 

View (but not edit) at this address: 

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU 

SPEEDYF - LOL @ da Bunny!!! Looks like something I might have done today... :laugh:

KAR328 - Glad you clarified...I think... :laugh::laugh::laugh: Maybe you would've preferred the neighbor... :wink:

LUCKYSUSAN - Little-known fun fact....I let out a little cheer every time you post your updates right after LOVEMYALEX does because my cursor is already right where it needs to be to enter your number! I don't have to scroll up or down or anything! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BECKYANN1971 - No worries....all I need is your total for the month and then I'm good. :smile:

I'm off to the gym now to get myself bumped back up into the FESTIVE LIME GREEN!!! WHO'S WITH ME????? :bigsmile:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Tried to take a walk. Fat lot of good that did, we are having a serious storm, Winter Storm Orion, more of a blizzard. So like an idiot I took a walk in 19 degree, 30 mph blowing snow storm. Well I did get a mile and in the house before I got frostbite. Sadly next week I am going to sign up for the hated gym and lay my bike up :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

02/01 - 14.0 miles biking
    02/02 - 14.5 miles biking
    02/03 - 1.0 miles walking
    02/04 - 1.0 miles walking
    02/05 - 1.5 miles walking
    02/06 - 1.0 miles walking (blizzard)

Total: 33.0 miles

exercise.png
    ANACONDA469 - Sorry to hear about your miserable walk today, but my sincere advice would be to not let it get to you so bad. It is what it is. I know it stinks, but you unfortunately can't change it....all a person can do is to make peace with it and work around it like it sounds like you're doing. It was about -2F when I went out for my walk today. Tomorrow it might be warmer or it might be colder, But I will either find a way to get out in it or do something else. :flowerforyou:

On the bright side, I got you updated within about 60 seconds of you posting your update just now!!!! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Dave
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I just couldn't get myself out in the cold today to walk. :ohwell: Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit warmer.
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My goal for February is 50 miles!

2/2 - ran 10 miles
    2/4 - ran/walked 1.9 miles
    2/5 - walked 1.7 miles
    2/6 - ran 2.9 miles, spun 4 miles

19.5 / 50 done!
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Sorry start to February. :embarassed: I really hope work starts to settle down a bit by the weekend so I can get my @$$ in gear. At least I'm not in the pathetic pink anymore. :ohwell:

February total 8.5 miles

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.