February 2014 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Gotta hate cold and flu season. My kids brought me home a virus from school. Still got in 8 miles today but nothing yesterday.

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Gotta hate cold and flu season. My kids brought me home a virus from school. Still got in 8 miles today but nothing yesterday.

exercise.png

My husband did that a couple weeks ago, and I'm still kinda snotty, lol! I Hope you feel better soon!

I tried my first sufferfest video tonight on the trainer...13.05 miles and my legs are feeling it! Mtd 37.36
  • jakki1227
    jakki1227 Posts: 93 Member
    4.55 miles

Total of 7.65 miles

57.35 miles remaining
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Added 4.44 miles today walking and cycling

exercise.png
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member

exercise.png

Get better soon!! I hate getting sick, it puts such a damper on things!
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    2.9 mile walk for 25 miles TTD

exercise.png
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    I'm back in the game. Up to 17.9 miles total.

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian

I tried my first sufferfest video tonight on the trainer...13.05 miles and my legs are feeling it! Mtd 37.36

Nice! Which one was it. The Blender kicks my tail every time. ISLAGIATT is a good one I like.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,725 Member

exercise.png

I hope you're feeling better soon. I've been lucky so far. I was the only one that didn't get sick at work last month. It seemed like everyone on all five floors had something! Then there's my daughter who teaches first grade...:sick: (sigh).

I have 2.48 miles for Wednesday and 6.26 miles for today.

exercise.png

I think I better get moving here...

Chris
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    Between my afternoon walk and my workout tonight (5K run and 2 mile walk), I added 5.6 miles today. :)

Dave
    rI85m6.png

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member

Nice! Which one was it. The Blender kicks my tail every time. ISLAGIATT is a good one I like.

Hub's strava account has three, so I went with the one that sounded like the least amount of suffering to break myself in gently...The rubber glove. If it continues to snow, I'll a chance to try out the others!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    7.45 miles walked

27.66 miles walked to date

That's better!!
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    8.45 miles for feb 6

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    5Feb 2.47 miles

6 Feb 2.47 miles

7 Feb 9.06 miles

MTD 32.72 miles

We are away traveling so no ticker at mo.
    Got a 5 k run in today, first for about a month - not too bad
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member

exercise.png
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    7 Feb 2.5 kms

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    If anyone looks at the miles per hour, don't be impressed. I have a trainer with variable resistance and had to turn it down to keep my heart rate in zone 1 while I recover. That makes the speed go way up. It did mean I did 22 miles in an hour though. Sounds really impressive but it's not. :sick: :sick:

22 more miles for a total of 72 out of 350.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Walked 5 miles yesterday!

exercise.png

TGIF. It's been a (very) long week.
    funny-gif-escalator-fall-bags-laying-down.gif?w=600
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,488 Member
    Feb. 6: 8.5 Miles Walking, Jumping Rope and Eliptical

TTD: 55.25 Miles

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian

Hub's strava account has three, so I went with the one that sounded like the least amount of suffering to break myself in gently...The rubber glove. If it continues to snow, I'll a chance to try out the others!

The Rubber Glove is an FTP test. Once you get through the warm ups it's a straight push with no rests. It can be a killer on the legs. It is great for measuring progress though. If you take the average of your heart rate over the last 20 minutes of the time trial it will give you your Functional Threshold Heart Rate. You can use that to calculate training zones to help plan your training better. It's a good test to do about once a month. I'd be interested to know what the other two videos are.
This discussion has been closed.