• jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    2/22 - 3.64 mile walk

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaack....with lots of walking to log when my husband & I remembered to turn on his strava!

2/17 0 miles
    2/18 6.11 miles ran before tour, and 4 miles walked at CSF
    2/19 10.5 miles walked within UCD and San Francisco
    2/2010.35 miles walked at SFU, UCBerkeley and San Francisco
    2/21 2.5 miles walked at UCSC
    2/22 3.53 miles today at home with the hound dogs, mtd 127.44
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I am a little nervous about making goal. I've been doing more cross-training at the gym and the bike & rowing machine stink for getting steps, I had a couple of very short runs because my legs were sore all week from Monday night's leg workout, and then we had a monster snowstorm Thursday & Friday so steps were low those two days from that. But I strapped on my Yaktrax and got out for a 7 mile run today.

exercise.png
  • kathyflannery129
    kathyflannery129 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    2/21 10.71
    2/22 10.8
    total=219.68
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    4.1 more miles today

exercise.png
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    2/22 - 5.86 miles
    Total - 34.49 miles

exercise.png
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Walked 2.84 miles today. Getting there slowly but surely!

94.13/125
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
    Options
    A glorious day today!! Sunshine and a cool breeze...perfect walking weather.

12.86 miles today. Part of that was with my husband and grandpuppy, Bean.

exercise.png

Six days to make goal.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Chris
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Ok I need 5.3 miles per day to make my goal. That's doable, right?

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,324 Member
    Options

Six days to make goal.

Chris
    I sure like the picture of that which I have in my mind.....a nice, warm California sun and a little breeze....Ahhhhhhh :happy:

Sure beats what I see looking toward my apartment and out of my apartment...what could only be described as a "Ginormous White Wall". :laugh:

Here's looking toward my windows.....look real hard....they're there.....behind the white wall....on the First* of three floors. Notice how the Second floor apartments are now "Walk-Out" units. :bigsmile::laugh::laugh:

i4myvr.jpg

And here's looking out of my window...yup....nothin' but white. :bigsmile: My apologies for the crummy picture quality.

zwyqms.jpg

I'm not really complaining tho. I still love winter and snow and all. I'm just finding it rather amusing.

OH!!! And wanna hear something REALLY ironic??? My boys' school district called a SNOW DAY yesterday and closed all of the schools in the district and subsequently all after-school sports and activities were also canceled......including the Ski Club trip to go SNOW SKIING.
    smiley-laughing024.gif

Not to fear though, I'm taking both of my boys skiing/snowboarding tomorrow and we're gonna play allllll day!!!
    smiley-sport023.gif

Managed to get 2 more miles of walking in today. Not as much as I had hoped, but after running for the first time last night after being sick for a week and a half, what I really needed was a little lighter day to recover and loosen up my sore leg muscles a little. Mission accomplished.

Hope you are all having a happy, healthy, active weekend!!! :drinker:
    Dave
    rI85m6.png
    Dave
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm still working too much but I have found time to move again. :bigsmile: So I added 5 miles Friday and another 2 miles today. :bigsmile: Just happy to be in the blue for now. I'll aim for green (and ultimately Yellow) in March.

February total 39.5 miles

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
    Options

Six days to make goal.

Chris
    I sure like the picture of that which I have in my mind.....a nice, warm California sun and a little breeze....Ahhhhhhh :happy:

Sure beats what I see looking toward my apartment and out of my apartment...what could only be described as a "Ginormous White Wall". :laugh:

Here's looking toward my windows.....look real hard....they're there.....behind the white wall....on the First* of three floors. Notice how the Second floor apartments are now "Walk-Out" units. :bigsmile::laugh::laugh:

i4myvr.jpg

And here's looking out of my window...yup....nothin' but white. :bigsmile: My apologies for the crummy picture quality.

zwyqms.jpg

I'm not really complaining really. I still love winter and snow and all. I'm just finding it rather amusing.

OH!!! And wanna hear something REALLY ironic??? My boys' school district called a SNOW DAY yesterday and closed all of the schools in the district and subsequently all after-school sports and activities were also canceled......including the Ski Club trip to go SNOW SKIING.
    smiley-laughing024.gif

Not to fear though, I'm taking both of my boys skiing/snowboarding tomorrow and we're gonna play allllll day!!!
    smiley-sport023.gif

Managed to get 2 more miles of walking in today. Not as much as I had hoped, but after running for the first time last night after being sick for a week and a half, what I really needed was a little lighter day to recover and loosen up my sore leg muscles a little. Mission accomplished.

Hope you are all having a happy, healthy, active weekend!!! :drinker:
    Dave
    rI85m6.png
    Dave

Oh, man! I can't even imagine...born and raised in California here. I lived in San Jose a number of years ago, and it snowed once. Snow was everywhere. During commute time, people were jumping out of their cars...leaving them running in the middle of the street... running/fanny surfing across the sidewalk onto stranger's lawns. They were making snowballs and throwing them at each other and cars trying to get around their car still idling in the middle of the street! I, however, did not participate in such juvenile play...I had a bucket of snowballs on the passenger seat I was using. They were slush by the time I made it to work but what a morning! :laugh:

Have fun with your sons tomorrow...if you can get out of your apartment, that is! I am glad you are better.

Have a great Sunday!

Chris
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My gosh Dave! Where in (well we know with all the snow it's not where I was going to say:laugh: ) do you live? We usually have LOTS of snow this time of year but we have 1" on the ground! not complaining but it is odd! Hope your snow day goes well!!

Got in nine on the bike to pass my goal!

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    2.90 miles today

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    My gosh Dave! Where in (well we know with all the snow it's not where I was going to say:laugh: ) do you live? We usually have LOTS of snow this time of year but we have 1" on the ground! not complaining but it is odd! Hope your snow day goes well!!

Got in nine on the bike to pass my goal!

I live in a suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota. I keep waiting for the windows to get completely drifted in. I sure hope they don't though because I do like at least a little natural light to come in. I'm afraid our "mountains" here are going to take forever to melt and we're going to have another extended winter. It stretched out until May last year. That was pretty torturous. Usually by the end of March I'm pulling out my hair (figuratively of course :laugh:) to be getting some miles in on my Harley. I don't have much hope of that happening until at least late April now. But it's okay...I'm sure I'll survive. :)

CONGRATS ON HITTING YOUR GOAL, VHUBER!!! :drinker::drinker:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Oh, man! I can't even imagine...born and raised in California here. I lived in San Jose a number of years ago, and it snowed once. Snow was everywhere. During commute time, people were jumping out of their cars...leaving them running in the middle of the street... running/fanny surfing across the sidewalk onto stranger's lawns. They were making snowballs and throwing them at each other and cars trying to get around their car still idling in the middle of the street! I, however, did not participate in such juvenile play...I had a bucket of snowballs on the passenger seat I was using. They were slush by the time I made it to work but what a morning! :laugh:

Have fun with your sons tomorrow...if you can get out of your apartment, that is! I am glad you are better.

Have a great Sunday!

Chris
    CHRIS - Oh wow, that doesn't sound like anything I'd do....the snowball fight....heheheh :bigsmile: Yeah, I like the way you think...stockpiling your ammo! :laugh: Thanks, I'm really looking forward to skiing with them tomorrow. I can't remember, but I don't think I've been since early January and I've only gone twice all this winter. I'm about 5 trips behind schedule! I am very happy to be feeling better now too, thanks!

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow too!

Dave
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just added another 13.38 miles to my ticker. At the moment my target is looking a bit too far off :cry:

exercise.png
  • MaudeBeige
    Options

exercise.png

I cannot tell a lie ... this is not my best month in so many diffrent ways ! :grumble:
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    21 Feb 6.41 miles
    22 Feb 14.25 miles
    23 Feb 12.83 miles

MTD 160.71 miles

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.