well done sweetheart!!!
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

STATS:
    Height: 5"5
    SW: 256.8 lbs

I am eating between 1200-1500 calories a day. Trying to get in at least 30 min of exercise 5 days a week. Drinking 8
    glasses of water daily is a struggle for me but trying!

End of Challenge weight: 226.8 lbs

==========================================================================================

(16/02/2014)
    1st weigh in: 249.0

7 lbs loss, I am excited! :-)

wow well done!!!
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    love this group!!! loving the challenge!!!

Highest weight 280lb

CW 209LB

END OF CHALLENGE 179LB

10/02 - 209LB

18/02 - 207LB
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello dear challengers!!

2nd week of progressing!
    I hope everyone is doing well! I
    see your great result and I'm so happy and excited to be with you guys!

Special thanks for mrsward for all the nice words and support!
    I love you so much :heart:

We can do it people!
  • Norella23
    Norella23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am trying to stay at or under 1200 calories a day with moderate exercise about 5 times a week, two times a week quite high intensity zumba which is so much fun, once a week a very high intensity Kickboxing class (its a bit challenging for me), once a week Pilates, and once a week Piloxing (a combination of pilates and boxing) which is also a bit challenging.

Last week, some of the classes were cancelled because of the weather so I did some moderation but didn't exercise as much as I wanted, but I'll keep trying and maybe advancing even more.

As for my diet, I try to follow some rules of eating mostly healthy but I'll allow myself some sweet once in 3-4 days. I've had a cheat day (although I didn't consume certain products that otherwise I would, like cocacola) because my boyfriend was visiting and we wanted to have fun but I immediately got back on track.

I'm not sure whether I lost anything because my scale that I ordered didn't come yet; however, I do feel better and I feel like I'm more determined than ever to lose this weight.

My goal is to lose about 70 lbs in total in the course of 6-7 months hopefully!

This group is keeping me on track and I love to read your stories through the different topics that we've listed here although I don't have much time to write as I am in grad school and also tutoring.
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    30 LBS IN 90 DAYS CHALLENGE
    SW - 230.6 lbs
    CW (2/19/2014) - 225.3 lbs
    TWL (this challenge) - 5.3 lbs
    1GW (5/11/2014) - 199.9 lbs
  • purpleopaz
    purpleopaz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awe that's fantastic to all you weight losers!!! Well done!!!!

I seem to be stuck at the moment! Not sure why- but will see what happens towards later in week.

Keep up.the good work !!
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awe that's fantastic to all you weight losers!!! Well done!!!!

I seem to be stuck at the moment! Not sure why- but will see what happens towards later in week.

Keep up.the good work !!

If you've been exercising a lot, maybe take a day or two off. Up your water intake if you think you're not getting enough. Otherwise be patient and keep on doing what you're doing. Stalls are commonplace during weight loss, and we have to fight mentally to get through it. Good luck!
  • Jossies01
    Jossies01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I only started 5 days ago and I've already lost 1.1kg! Doing the 30 day shred and eating 1200cals, eating back at least half of my exercise cals too and drinking 8 glasses of water a day.
  • hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For the challenge
    SW: 225.1 lb
    CW: 220.1 lb (02/18/2014)
    GW1: 195 lb