We need some chatter on our group board

13»

Replies

• Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    I just don't know how we can get others to post. I did well at the Brewery...only had one beer..a $2.00 blonde. LOL The problem was it was during our dinner hour...the other couples that met us didn't order food...long story, short, we came home and ate Munchie foods...my weight was up on Wed. I am trying to watch it too. I had my first green smoothie with kale this morning. I think I can manage to have one again.:tongue:
    Hang in there! One day at a time!:bigsmile:
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    I am ready for a beer or cocktail too! I had some wine on Tuesday night and really wanted to tonight but held off. Tomorrow is Friday so I will tomorrow night. I don't think I am going to get under my weight this week (even with the stupid shake diet for 2 meals) That is okay though. I know I am getting stronger and I am feeling really good so that what counts.

Good job on doing good at the brewery, I can picture you in the beautiful sunny CA weather and I am so jealous. I am glad you had a good time. We all need munchies sometimes, it keeps our bodies guessing.:laugh: It has been in the 30's here all week. Some people north of here got a pile of snow last night, it missed us thank goodness. It has been cloudy all week but it is supposed to be really nice next week, 60's & 70's maybe. I still wish I was in CA though.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    A quick hello. No time to even read posts. Moving while building is so stressful. We are weeks behind in packing, etc but need to focus on decisions on new house or builder will do want he wants. Our brains are fried and we don't sleep well. Food is on the run and not usually healthy choices.
    Thinking of you and hoping you are all doing well and making good progress.
    Zaza
  • Eava57
    Good luck with the Easter goodies on the way! <3
  • ruby70
    Happy Easter to all you too! I will try to behave.
  • Eava57
    I have got to stop cooking like the boys are home! We always have a big brunch on holidays. My hubby and I ate throughout the day...brunch, happy hour, dinner, dessert....I am not going to get on the scale until Friday! I did manage to cut back today with the exception of two pieces of See's candy!:blushing:
    Hope you had a great day!
  • ruby70
    It has been a heck of a week, I am not getting on the scale for a week or so.... I have to get my head back in the game. This week has been crazy busy and tiring.

I hope you all have had a successful week and are doing better than I have this week:explode:
  • Eava57
    I did great for the first part of the week. I managed to cut back then met a friend for dinner...burgers and onion rings! I really watched my diet yesterday and was able to "lose" a pound ....water weight, I'm sure! I know how you feel...I am struggling with my workouts this week...hoping that a new month will bring a new attitude. Good luck this week... Hang in there. Let's get ourselves ready to kick *** t in May! :happy:
  • ruby70
    yeah Eava I am with you, a new month and a new start. I think April has just been a blur. I am ready to recommit and try to do better. I am going to get back into my morning schedule this week NO EXCUSES!!!! I hope you have a great weekend!
  • Eava57
    hi ruby...I just sent you a request to join the group, 60 Day Spring Challenge. It starts today (April 27)..hoping it will give us more support and "chatter". :heart:
  • Eava57
    ruby, did you find the group? :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Hey gang! How is everyone?
  • Eava57
    Hi steph...how are you? I am still plugging away. I am on another thread with assigned teams. It is keeping me on track. I check this thread too. Ruby girl...how is your week? :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Hi Eava! I am well. I've been pretty active (for the past 14 ish weeks - lots of lifting weights), but I haven't been putting it into MFP. Getting my eating into gear again... It's the toughest thing for me, yet the thing that makes the biggest positive impact. In other news, I'm working a lot and really enjoying it, but SO looking forward to having the summer off. :happy:
  • ruby70
    Hi eava, I did find the group & have been posting out there too. I am on a couple of threads& have not had as much time to post lately. I will get better. I hope you have a great mothers day!!!! I am soooo glad the weekend is here. We will enjoy a glass of wine:drinker: cheers to us moms!

I have not been weighing in because I am on a strength training workout right now & the scale was not moving, I was getting too discouraged by the scale & had to stop.
  • Eava57
    Happy Mother's Day to you ruby! I hope to have a glass by Sunday...I've been sick all week with strep throat. The antibiotics have played havoc on my stomach...good news..I am down another lbs. (not a fun way to lose it).:sick:

Way to go on doing your weights workout! :drinker: