All Cardio Challenge

Replies

• crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    im game for this one!!!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    Crazies4lulu, is this an every day one do you think? Or is there a rest day? Never ran into this one before. But I would be in on my off cardio days.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,792 Member
    I'll be doing this one! Burpees and all!! :tongue:

Chris
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 583 Member
    Crap, I'm in..... * you can feel the enthusiasm rolling off me can't you...." .:noway:
  • zumbaforever

Chris

Chris I know you love them. Great job. Done, now off to rest. :drinker:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Crap, I'm in..... * you can feel the enthusiasm rolling off me can't you...." .:noway:

You made me laugh out loud!

Chris
  • cpanus

Chris

Chris I know you love them. Great job. Done, now off to rest. :drinker:

Shelley

You keep saying that and maybe one day it will be true but today is NOT that day!! bwahahah! :noway:

I got it DONE!! Burpees and all...plus 1100 extra steps! very cool!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Well Chris there are not that many in this. You must love that. Bwahahaha.

Done now for some laundry.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Shelley - yes, I pretty much like this workout! Burpees and all!

Day 2 - Got it done along with 1,700 extra steps! A good Sunday for sure!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Well I did so many workouts today I probably did this already. Counting it done.

Night all.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Took the 3rd as a REST DAY. Back tomorrow!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Got half of this done before the kids got here to watch hockey. I'll try to finish up later or maybe add it to Thursday.

Have a great Wednesday.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Shelley - yes, I pretty much like this workout! Burpees and all!

Day 2 - Got it done along with 1,700 extra steps! A good Sunday for sure!

Chris

Lol,I did not get our mini challenges done tonight. I was interrupted after my DVD challenge. I will be making them up with you. Company was unexpected. You are rocking the steps.

WOOHOO
  • cpanus
    Got it done today before my meeting. Plus a ton of steps!!

Have a great Thursday!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    I did get this done after my walk with the boys. So Chris we can both do the happy dance. :drinker:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    yeah!yeah!yeah!dancing!dancing!dancing!yeah!yeah!yeah!dancing!dancing!dancing!yeah!yeah!yeah!dancing!dancing!dancing!

We need a dancing smiley! :drinker:

Chris
  • cpanus
    REST DAY

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    yeah!yeah!yeah!dancing!dancing!dancing!yeah!yeah!yeah!dancing!dancing!dancing!yeah!yeah!yeah!dancing!dancing!dancing!

We need a dancing smiley! :drinker:

Chris

Yes we do need a dancing one. Did not do this one today. Well not technically. Did enough of each to have counted it in other challenges. Lol

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Hi there! Didn't get my challenges done because I walked with hubby and Bean for a really long time today. Much more fun than arm exercises! Plus...I took a nap. Strange dreams in the middle of the afternoon...wish I could count the exercises and steps I do in them!!! laugh Tomorrow I will be serious in the morning...get Bean late morning...walk some more and think of all my friends doing the same thing!

:heart: :heart: :heart: you all!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Well I will see if I can get this one in later. Kind of forgot all about it. :grumble:

Or maybe I will take a nap, move over Chris make some room. :yawn:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Well I will see if I can get this one in later. Kind of forgot all about it. :grumble:

Or maybe I will take a nap, move over Chris make some room. :yawn:

Shelley

Welcome aboard!! Napping is good! Oh, wait...Bean is not too happy about that. Sitting there with his leash...sad faced..."Want to go for a walk?" I ask...total body wag...So sorry, Shelley...must take pup over to the school for a run-around. Back later. Nap if you can!!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Well the laundry will not do itself. So I guess I can nap later. Have a great time walking with Bean. :bigsmile:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Our walk was so fun! Bean was investigating squirrel holes and got his face all the way in. It was a crack up! Squirrels left when they saw Bean, but Bean didn't see them...just their hole!

Got all my challenges, a DVD workout and a whole lot of steps done! It was a good day!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    My arms protested at the jumping Jack's. To sore to finish. That Atletica killed me. Hurts so good! Muahaha.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Got it done...my fanny is sore from Tae Bo leg exercises for two days...:sad: I got The Biggest Loser 6 Week Cardio Crush today. I'll check it out on Tuesday because tomorrow is my REST DAY!!!

Everyone have a great Monday!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Got it done...my fanny is sore from Tae Bo leg exercises for two days...:sad: I got The Biggest Loser 6 Week Cardio Crush today. I'll check it out on Tuesday because tomorrow is my REST DAY!!!

Everyone have a great Monday!

Chris

I almost feel guilty bowing out again knowing that you are sore also. But instead I am just going to find my ice bag and some ibuprofen. You are so fantastic Chris!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Thank you for the nice compliment, but you're the one holding us together. You are pretty fantastic yourself!!

I only got half way through this challenge and only got 1,200 extra steps done (in addition to the 1,200 I did for our arm challenge) when the kids showed up to get Bean. We gabbed for a while and when they left...I was finished with exercising! Maybe I'll get it done 1 1/2 times tomorrow...maybe not!!

Have a really nice Wednesday!

Chris
  • cpanus
    It was a "not" because I forgot!! Got it done once with a bunch of extra steps. Had a day off work so got to it a little earlier. Makes it nice to have it behind me.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Chris you are so cracking me up with the "not". I did this yesterday. But today was a "not" for me. I took Timmy, Oscar, Cooper & Joey to the park. It was sunny and almost 50 degrees. The wind was hardly even blowing. Wonderful time.

Anyway I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Well, today was a total "NOT!!!" We have Bean and walked over at the school for an hour and a half. It was really pretty this afternoon.

Have a great Friday!

Chris