All Cardio Challenge

2»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    Moe NOT! Lol. Got this done with alot of grumbling. We walked our boys also. And tomorrow we have my daughter's dog also. She is a wild one. :noway: :laugh:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,793 Member
    We had Bean over and went for a long walk then I found out our daughter was all by herself...b'friend had to work late...so I took her shopping instead of working out! I'm pretty sure I had the most fun today! :love:

Will be doing double duty tomorrow. :bigsmile:

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Chris I decided that I had enough with what I had done with my other workouts. Lol. So how did your double time go.

Walked my four boys and my daughter's one year old pup. It went really well. That Moxie needed to get out and run. :bigsmile:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    NOT!!! I did do it through once with 500 steps between each exercise...I think I made up for yesterday!!! bwahahah! We had Bean for the afternoon and he met up with his new friend at the school...they played a little.

My Runkeeper app was not working right for reason today, so I don't know our miles for our walk but it was a good 60 minutes.

See you tomorrow!!

Chris
  • cpanus
    We had Bean for a puppy sleep-over and ended up taking him over to the school twice. Once around 2:00, and it was way too hot for him. We went back around 6:30, which was perfect! the breeze kicked up; it was really nice. He loved the second trip! It totaled 4.19 miles, and that was all I did today. I had lunch with two friends which took up my mid-morning and early afternoon.

Tomorrow is my REST DAY. I will switch my non-workout day today (I did manage 13,700 steps, tho) for tomorrow's REST DAY if I can. I have some things I must do. I don't know how long it will take.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Chris I did not get in most of my challenges either. Did a KCM, TCL, So 30 minutes of boxing. Fun! My back is feeling it. I was pretending to fight off an attacker, muahaha. Then walked the boys. And had my daughter and her family over for corned beef and brusselsprout. Had some melon and cookies. Played outside since it was nice.

Glad you had a great day. :)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Got it done today with 200 steps between each exercise!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Can't do planks until Monday...doctors orders. :grumble: I did however walk a total of 10.36 miles and a total of 20,286 steps. :bigsmile:

Chris
  • cpanus
    Guess I'm the only one here.

I'm not going to do any catching up. I'm just going to do whatever is called for tomorrow.

Have a great Monday.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Got it DONE today with 200 steps between each exercise!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Guess I'm the only one here.

I'm not going to do any catching up. I'm just going to do whatever is called for tomorrow.

Have a great Monday.

Chris

No catching up! Who are you and where is my friend Chris? :sad: I decided all my walking lately and DVD' s is enough cardio! :blushing:

Great job Chris! :flowerforyou:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    I'd have to do the workout through five times to catch up...and my brat side said nopey, nope!

Getting to it right now!

Oh! I just finished KCM TLC...had a little trouble following the last moves, but I liked the first workout a lot!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    I have not done the first one. Did the second, not as fun as her favorites! Will have to try the first one soon. Thanks for the update, miss nopey nope! :laugh:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    You're welcome...anytime!

I got through this challenge ONCE!!!! with 300 steps between each exercise. It took a long time. The KCM DVD wore me out! I was slow with everything. Wonder if being off for five days had anything to do with that...:huh:

REST DAY tomorrow...meeting in the evening.

Have a grand Wednesday!

Chris
  • cpanus
    I did Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders for 50 minutes then did our challenges...I was beat by the end of this one. I got in 300 steps between each exercise though.

It was a good day!

Chris
  • cpanus
    It rained hard in northern California today! Amazing! We went outside to watch it since we haven't seen it in so long. Bumpkins, we are.

I did the challenge and managed two other challenges, KCM's Kickboxing, and 20,000 steps today...all inside!

Have a great Sunday.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Got 1/3 of the All Cardio Challenge DONE and then the kids came over to get Bean and then I had to get on the recumbent.

The End...oh, and I got 1,000 extra steps here, too! :happy:

Chris