• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Feb 21

Green - yes
    20/27

Blue - yes
    21/28

I very nearly didn't log anything after breakfast today. The app was being wonky on my phone; work was way more stress than I wanted; my daughter tried to pick a fight with me. In the end, I skipped lunch and there's a couple of 16oz cups of coffee that aren't there and I'm not adding now, they won't be the 300+ calories I have left, I'm sure I think they come out to 25 calories each for 16 oz of coffee and a tablespoon of half and half. I did make myself count my water and add it all when I got home. Heading for a bubble bath...does anyone else remember the "Calgon, take me away" commercials? Tomorrow will be a new day and I'll have a better attitude.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Date Feb 21
    Green: (Yes/No) yes
    Total/Goal: 21/20

Water: (Yes/No) yes
    Total/Goal: 14/20

@marjanet- I have you down for reporting Red 2/17, giving you 20 green days as of today. I also have you down for 15 blue days instead of 14. Let me know if anything needs fixed. Thanks!!!!
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    2/21 Blazing Red :explode:
    Total-14

Blue-Yes
    Total-21

I knew I was in trouble when I had 140 cals left for dinner. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse. I was ravenously hungry and did not hold back. It was delicious, except I regret the fat free ranch (wasn't good at all) and tomorrow is a new day. Maybe I'll have more self control and allow a reasonable amount for dinner!

*************spreadsheet updated****************
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    2/21

Green: Yes
    Total 21/28

Blue: Yes
    Total 21/28

@MelissaPhipps---hang in there. hope tomorrow is better!

@Jbharwood--Longhorn Steakhouse is NOT a calorie friendly menu. So even with control I think you would have come out of there eating close to nothing. Tomorrow will be better!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Feb 21 - Green
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Date: Feb. 21
    Total: 20/28

Water: Yes
    Total: 20/28
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    February 21
    Total/Goal: 18/20

Total/Goal: 20/28
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Feb 22

Total: 22/25

Water: NO
    Total: 19/24

Need to get back on track with the water, going to notice the lack of water on my morning run tomorrow.
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    2/22

Green: Yes---going to be another Chevy day. (I haven't closed my log yet ---trying to build up enough fitbit calories to ensure that it will stay in the -99 range....I hate that it can adjust after you close, makes life very complicated.)

Total: 22/28

Blue; Yes
    Total 22/28
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    February 22
    Green - yes - Chevy style
    21/27

Blue -yes - and then some
    22/28

Cub Scout banquet tonight...good thing I got in some exercise today and good thing there's Chevy green, because my friend Heather makes a great GF chocolate cake and I couldn't say no ETA: obviously today was better.
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    2/22- Green
    Total- 15

Blue- Yes
    Total-22

Today was a much better day at work. I made sure to get my 10,000 steps and stick to the food I had packed/planned on eating. We had a sensible dinner at home.
    I am frustrated because I am still up several lbs since my vacation and 5 very red, unlogged days. Before I left I was so close to a new scale victory and was really happy with my progress. Now that I have been back, I have not been able to maintain a decent deficit. Must remain patient, I suppose!

*************spreadsheet updated****************
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Date: Feb. 22
    Total: 21/28

Total: 21/28
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Feb 22 - GREEN
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Feb 21
    Total: 20

Total: 21

Feb 22
    Green: NO :mad:
    Total: 20

Total: 22

Yesterday something happened and a flip switched off and I momentarily lost it. I think Fat Kim tried to get out. I had three different dessert items at the buffet at church as well as "trying" multiple calorie dense foods in full portions. Ack!

I don't know what the heck I was thinking. Maybe Italian is my downfall! Then I was so full it was horrible because my body isn't used to this over indulgence anymore. But I refused to let myself zero out the day, but I guess that my diary is under what I actually consumed as I have no idea real portion sizes or what some of the things even were to log them accurately (ie. yellow cake with pineapple frosting does not exist in the MFP database - and what the heck to log some chocolate pudding bar like thing?)
  • Tengross
    Tengross Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Date: 20th / 21st /22nd / 23rd Feb
    Green: Y / N / N / N.
    Total/Goal: 16/25

Water: N / N / N / N
    Total/Goal: 9/15

My weight on Friday, before going off for a weekend with close friends, showed a weight loss of 3 lbs. I felt that I ate and drank much less than usual on such an occasion. I always weigh-in on a Monday so my weight gain will be of special interest to me. I just hope its not too much more than the 3 lbs I lost before going. I will declare the error of my ways tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Catching up after a busy weekend with some unexpected events that put my resolve to the test.

Fri Feb 21
    Green-Yes (18/23)
    Blue-Yes (21/28)

Sat Feb 22
    Green- No (but this was a planned red day due to a wedding reception)
    Blue-Yes

Sun Feb 23
    Green- Yes (day is not over, but I worked out and have dinner planned and I will have extra, so there is no reason I should go over).
    Blue- Yes (aleady have gotten 8 glasses in and it is only 2pm)

Managed to stay green on Friday despite 2 unexpected trips to the ER witth my mom (5-7:30pm for an injury and then 9:30pm-2:30am when she had a bad reaction to the pain medication given to her at the first visit). This could have easily ended with a bunch of vending machine mishaps, but it didn't. My mom is now home, comfortable without any pain meds, but fairly immobile with a broken patella (kneecap) and a rib contusion from her fall. I am so appreciative of the paramedics and ER staff who worked with her and were so kind and compassionate!
    :flowerforyou: to all of the docs, nurses, techs, and paramedics who may be reading this!

Sat was planned "red" with a wedding reception. Well worth it!
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Feb 23rd

Total: 23/25

Total: 20/24

8mile run today, easy to get my water in after that.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    February 22
    Green: NO
    Total/Goal: 18/20

Total/Goal: 21/28