• thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ladies you can add me!

26 yrs old
    Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
    CW: 141lbs (64 kg)
    GW: 130lbs (59 kg)

I am trying to stay motivated to log on MFP because it really does help me lose weight and keep from gaining. Help me stay on track and not fall back into old habits! I want to help other people maintain or reach their goals.

I am already almost to this goal! Weight this morning was 60.9kg. Yay. Nice to see that I lost 6 pounds in three months.
  • steviec086
    steviec086 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm Stevie,

I'm 20 years old and while not new to MFP am just logging again after a four year hiatus.

I am looking to look the last 9 lbs to my final goal weight but, to be honest, the way I look and feel is more important than the number on the scale. My main activity is dance (I do ballet at a pretty high level and, even though I will never go pro, I always want to get better) but I also do the Daily Hiit High Intensity cardio and lifting. My summer goal is to get strong, flexible and finally tackle that stubborn lower belly pooch. I am also pescatarian, and recently lactose intolerant (so maybe put me down as accidental semi-vegan)

Add me up! I have never really shared my food/exercise journey with anyone so I am excited to make connections.
  • gewanita
    gewanita Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jenn, 27, trying to lose the stubborn belly fat once and for all and tone everything up.
    Currently located in South Korea, but I'm from the east coast of America :)
    Feel free to add!
  • vwalkfit
    vwalkfit Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! i'm twenty two and looking for some support as i try to get to my goal weight!
  • cheetaprint23435676
    cheetaprint23435676 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone, I'm 18, new to the group, and looking for some friends on here! I don't log daily or anything but I'm really dedicated to my health and fitness. :)
  • sharice1986
    sharice1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 27 and about 10lbs from my goal weight and new to the group. Mainly focusing on toning up and becoming stronger. Been active on MFP for most of the yr. Don't have many friends on here but looking for some to help motivate me and keep me going. I am a mother of 3
  • MotivationalMonster
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 22 years old, new to mfp and looking to meet people for motivation!
    I used to be very athletic but then due to health problems started to get out of shape.
    Here I am healthy and ready to get myself back in amazing shape. :)

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • PhiloPray
    PhiloPray Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im 23. Currently 138 pounds. Trying to get back to 105 which is what I was a year ago.
  • loveisdestructive
    Options
    I'm 28 and FINALLY decided to start hitting the gym a month ago. I actually discovered MFP through my work place cafeteria's webpage and thought it'd be great to get additional assistance in shedding some unwanted pounds and maintaining the ideal weight for my height (I'm 5'3). It's really great to find a group that perfectly describes my current (body) condition! :smile:
  • daifuku
    daifuku Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I'm 23, new to MFP. Super dedicated to fitness and health. 160cm, dropped from 58kg to 53kg, and currently working towards 47kg which is where I was at 2 years ago. Feel free to add! :)