Welcome to Day 100!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• debbes
    debbes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Debbie. I have been a member of MFP for awhile but never took it seriously. For medical reasons,
    I need to lose 20 or more pounds. I am currently 5'4" and weigh 157. My ideal weight would be 130 or less. I am 58 and have had a struggle with my weight since I quit smoking at age 45 and went through menopause at the same time. I never weighed more than 120 and my tops was 125. Never wore a size bigger than a 6 back in the day.
    I have met with nutritionists, etc. My diet has to be gluten free. I have a sweet tooth!
    My plan is to increase my exercise which I do not do now (I do not like to exercise)
    Cutback on some sugar
    Red meat only 1 time per week
    Increase veggies
    Increase water intake.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I'm Tasha and I'm excited to be joining in with you all. I did this challenge last year and it was a great success. I'm 33yrs old and 160.4lb. I'm going to Jamaica in less than 60days for my good friends wedding and I want to look stunning on the beach. My natural waist is about 28 3/4 so I would like to get that down.

Goals:
    continue P90x3 program
    drink at least 100oz water
    no meals after 730p(if late workout then have protein shake)
    decrease salt intake-no adding table salt to food, use low salt or salt free seasoning
    run 5k April 12
    run/walk 2-3x/week
    limit peanuts/nuts(no buying big bags)
    clean eating with limited carbs

I like to add in juicing as well but need to get a juicer. I'm determined to get this fat off my body. My bf% is 36 and want to get that down. Looking forward to supporting everyone.
  • Pattilou61
    Pattilou61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello: I'm Patti
    I have been trying to lose these last 10-12 pounds and thought I could do so without counting calories or points. I was on My fitness Pal a year or so ago but quit. I was too busy and feeling too bad about my situation (recently divorced) that I didn't want the added guilt of not tracking my food. I need to get back on track. I'm not eating really well and not exercising.

So I'm adding back in exercise (how I'm going to fit it in my schedule will be the challenge)
    Need to increase my intake of water.

Three things I will cut back or out are : Cut back to three cups of coffee per day, Cut back to one 5 oz glass of wine (typically drinking 12 oz) wake up 20 minutes earlier to fit in exercise

I also need to quit the "I've got to my goal weight now I can resume eating again" mentality.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Jo

I weigh 142.6 would love to be 130 in 100 days but I will settle with 135.

Hmmm 3 goals.

1. Yoga daily even if it is just poses on my own or a DVD
    2. Return to 2 cheat meals/treats a week on the weekends
    3. Run 4 days a week, and than walk or other cardio the other 3
    4. I like the lemon and water everyday
    5. Soaked flaxed everyday in the mornings.
    6. Weights/kettlebells 3 to 4 days a week
  • mommyofanangelboy
    mommyofanangelboy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!
    I weigh about 155 pounds at 5'2''. I had a child 7 months ago and recently a surgery a month ago, but i am now ready to lose the rest of the weight! I'd be comfortable around 120-130 pounds. but my first mini goal is to reach 145 first!

Giving up:
    1. overindulging in sweets (limiting myself to a small portion)
    2. saying "i don't have time to exercise" when i do (even though I actually enjoy it when I do.)
    3. giving up when i don't notice a difference in inches or weight

Adding:
    1. exercising 6 days/week (step aerobics, kickboxing, or walking)
    2. drinking more water
    3. being positive about this (I CAN DO THIS :)
  • emilyharber1990
    Options
    Hi im Emily and im 23. I'm 5ft 7 and am 168lbs at the moment. Ive already lost 14lbs since january but id like to be down to 140 by june so its a pretty big challenge.
    So i'll be:
    Giving up processed carbs
    Exercising 5 times a week- i'm training for a 10km so that shouldn't be a problem
    Trying to stick to 1200 calories a day.
    Good luck everybody!
  • _Magnifique_
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm a small 5'2" around 140lbs, looking to lose 30lbs to hit my gw of 110lbs.
    My plan is to stick to a 1200 calorie diet and exercice for around 30minutes 3 times a week.

I'm really excited and I know we can all do this! yaay!
  • elizabagel
    Options
    Hello everybody!!
    My name's Elizabeth, and I'm 21. In the next 100 days i'd like to lose 20 pounds. I measure 5'2 and weigh 164 pounds.

Goals:
    1.5 litres of water everyday at least
    Yoga 5 times a week
    Cut out any soda or sugary drinks like kool-aid
    Stay under 1350 cal a day

That's all, good luck guys and gals :)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,427 Member
    Options
    My name is Chris. I am currently 135.4. I need to get down to 129.0. I have been battling this last five pounds for months. I need to deal with my trigger foods. If I don't buy them...I can't eat them.

Giving up:
    1. trigger foods
    2. trigger foods
    3. foods that trigger overeating

Adding:
    1. continue to exercise five times a week
    2. drinking more water
    3. being positive about giving up trigger foods
  • Edenmaru
    Edenmaru Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everbody !
    I'm Eden, I want to get rid of my thigh and belly fat, it really bothers me because except that i'm quite thin.

My goals :
    - 49 kg (i'm actually 53kg)
    - Exercise at least 3 times a week
    - No sodas and no fast food
    - Drink at least 1,5L per day.
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a little late but I hope it's okay to join :blushing: :flowerforyou:

I'm Nen, a 21 year old girl from Germany. I'm at 58kg right now, 165 cm ( 5'5" ). I have no specific goal weight, I just want to tone up. I want to gain some muscles and it'd be ideal if I lost some more fat, but I don't want to rely on my scale too much.

I am recovering from an eating disorder (bulimia nervosa), so I am not allowed to restrict myself too much, just so that you know.

My goals are:

(non- fitness goals)
    - to identify trigger foods
    - to identify triggering situations
    - find ways to soothe myself without food

food/fitness- goals:
    - drink 2 liters per day, ideally water or tea
    - not skipping any meals
    - aiming for 4x exercise per week as a minimum, getting active daily (at least a small walk every day, or yoga or something else)
    - start with strength training
  • fitranger
    fitranger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party but this was too good to pass up. I started a new job about 6 months ago and the lifestyle change and stress have really added on the pounds. It's absolutely the portions of what I eat more than the foods themselves. I feel like a stuffed sausage and I really hate it! I have a reunion in August and would like to feel my best!
    So here is where I start
    5"8"
    181 lbs.

Goals...
    1. Strictly limit soda intake (1 per day)
    2. Eat correct portions and keep track of everything
    3. Exercise 3x week.
  • ohyeahtremece
    Options
    Hi! I am also very late to the party but I love the idea and I am very excited about it! My name is Tremeceia. I am 22 and currently studying in China. I would love to look and feel my best when I get back to the states!!!!! My 100 day date would be the 4th of July! Woohohohohho! An excellent day to show it all off. lol :)<3

I'm 5'7
    230 lbs.

Goals:
    1. Do something active everyday - walk, jog, dance...something!
    2. Drink my recommended 12 cups of water a day
    3. Stay under my carb intake limits