Options
13»

Replies

• sayhitostephz
    sayhitostephz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh is that the results or is that the workout? I'm not familiar with crossfit so.....

What exactly is the 14.3 wod?

What you posted above. Deadlifts and box jumps. Escalating weight and reps on the deadlifts then 15 box jumps in between sets. 8 minutes, as many reps as possible.

So was able to do 10 DL@135, 15 box jumps, 15DL@ 185, 15 box jumps, 20 DL @ 225, then six box jumps before the time cap.

IC. What's the height of the box?

24" for men, 20" for women
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Hmm I wonder what I could do. but I'd have to have someone load the bar to the next weight each time. I'd also be slamming the crap out of the bar each rep lol.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Hmm I wonder what I could do. but I'd have to have someone load the bar to the next weight each time. I'd also be slamming the crap out of the bar each rep lol.

That's one of the tricks of the workout - you have to load your own bar! It's amazing how much energy that takes when the deadlifts get heavy!
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options

That's one of the tricks of the workout - you have to load your own bar! It's amazing how much energy that takes when the deadlifts get heavy!

Oh really. I'm not a cross fitters so I don't know. I'd assume there were bars with certain weights all lined up or something! Hmm very curious now. I'd have to pick a dead time at the Y though. Like right before closing. So no one would get in my way and I can have the plates right there. Thanks!