Looking for friends with 30+ kgs to loose

Options
2»

Replies

• KageModelZX
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Melbourne. Just found this site last night while looking for tips so I'm hoping to give it a shot. My goal is either 80Kgs or less, but to start I'm aiming halfways, so about 96Kgs. Hope we can help each other out :)
  • Joggingjane1979
    Joggingjane1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have lost 10 kg so far, but have just started using the Myfitnesspal app again. I still have a 'weighs' to go, please be my friend!
  • cootason
    cootason Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    same thing here I am about 108 today lot of hard work to get here from 140 kilo still have over 25 kilograms to lose so want to be around 80-90 kilos again love my training and am motivated not always on here due to my training and cardio but feel free to add me if your looking for a friend, Hervey Bay Queensland Australia ;)
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm a teacher in Proserpine, and I have 34kg to lose. I've been logging on and off for 18 months, but can't break the 100 barrier. :sad: I'd like to be able to get to 65-70kg as my goal weight. I have a nearly 6 year old daughter, and work full time, so I'm struggling with getting any exercise in. My food is okay, but I tend to cop and change from one fad to another. I have about 6 tubs of shakes and a box of Optifast. My doc has put me on an appetite suppressant Duramine, but I've only just started that. I've done 12wbt in the past also. Please feel free to add me as well. :flowerforyou:
  • Skinny_Carly
    Options
    Hi :)

I started with 50+ kg to lose, I've about 23kg to go :) It's been a long road but I'm finally ready to reach my goal, hopefully by the new yr.

Feel free to add me Xx
  • rachelesmfp
    Options
    Im in Melbourne. 35 years old, mother of two boys.
    Wanting to lose around 40kgs in total. Would be bloody chuffed with 30kgs ... in fact I would be bloody chuffed to make it to 10kgs at the moment LOL
    I am heading to Soundwave in Feb 2015 and I don't want to be a heffalump in a moshpit sooooo here I am :D

Feel free to add me. Diary is open. No dietary restrictions, I eat everything - tim tams, wine, ice cream (just not as much as I used too. I do some sort of exercise every day for about an hour.

xxx
  • miss_cherry_black
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Brisbane and am about 8 kilos into a hopeful 35 kilo loss. I've never really posted on here before but you're welcome to add me :smile: