CleaneEaters with open diaries

Options
12346»

Replies

• tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Mine is not open because I don't believe there is a way to open it only to a group, and I'm not being antisocial, but I don't really want to do friends on MFP. I have two or three, but I keep track of so many FB friends already. I sure don't want to open it up to everybody. They'd see my diary and flame me for not eating any fast food or ice cream.
  • fitnessfun70
    fitnessfun70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just joined your group last week and look forward to learning and contributing whatever I can. I try to eat clean but milk chocolate is weakness for me. That said, I just discovered that stevia, whey protein ( chocolate of course) and a tbspn of cocoa chocolate almond milk in my shake hit the spot..for now anyway!

Feel free to add me!
  • cyndip55
    cyndip55 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new on here and try to do clean eating most of the time . Anyone is welcome to add me .
  • gash14
    gash14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Gluten free, mostly grain free, dairy free...clean eater here. Open diary to friends.

Although I will admit lately my freaking candy sweet tooth has gotten the best of me, however tomorrow is day one of kicking that habit to the curb again!
  • mmp2015
    mmp2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started a new MFP, because what I was doing before was not working and I am going back to what I did many years ago, clean eating. I know the next few weeks is going to be challenging, but I am worth it! So glad I found this group. I wont be posting much due to school, work and family, but I will definitely be logging what I eat.
  • 1briannamom
    1briannamom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda!

I also have 100 to lose, and am trying to eat clean as part of my strategy - along with three days per week at the gym.

One website/cookbook I've found really helpful is Oh She Glows. I'm not vegan, but have found many delicious recipes through her site.

I sent you a friend request...

Alie
  • mover2
    mover2 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello, I am not perfect either - Every morning I try to do better. Been on MFP six years plus most weight I have ever lost was about 25 pounds. What I would give to do that again. I would love to meets some people.
  • cogsci
    cogsci Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is open now. Mostly organic, home made stuff. Lot's of smoothies.
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I just opened mine (didn't realise they were closed!).

*mostly* clean eater. I let my fresh soups slip (even though they are ready made) because they don't have nasties listed in the ingredients - just actual food. I let my popcorn slip because... I'm human!

I'm not perfect, but all we can do is try our best!

• Nomore9to5Stress
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this, I am looking for new motivated individuals who are active to link with on MFP. Add me I have an open diary, I am a novice so bare with me, if you see any corrections that need to be made in my diet. Please point them out I can use all the help and advice I can get.