Introduce yourself!

Options
124»

Replies

• sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Samantha. I'm 22 and newly married. My husband and I are going on a cruise with his family in August and his brother's wedding is in December, I really want to feel my best for both of these occasions! I am currently 157 lb and ideally I'd like to be back to my high school weight of 135-140, but not skinny fat like I was back then... I hope to become toned and happier with my appearance! Also, I want to fit back into my size 6 jeans that I can't move myself to donate!
  • shortlilmeg
    shortlilmeg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan.. i just literally completed the level 1 workout right now. So first day, done! wooooo! I am getting married on august 3rd, i started a little late for this adventure for my wedding being around the corner. But i am already down 16 lbs. in 5 weeks so i'll take it!
  • ruthaz
    ruthaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Ruth 23 from Newcastle UK. I'm going on holiday to Florida in 3 and a half weeks so need that last little push before i go! I'm not so bothered about the amount of pounds I lose, I just want to see and feel a difference. Only just starting tonight when I get home from work so wish me luck!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Ruth 23 from Newcastle UK. I'm going on holiday to Florida in 3 and a half weeks so need that last little push before i go! I'm not so bothered about the amount of pounds I lose, I just want to see and feel a difference. Only just starting tonight when I get home from work so wish me luck!

Good Luck! Glad you're here!!