Girl's names...

Options
13»

Replies

• justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Our little girl's name is going to be Harper Grace.

Love this name!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have a DD named Rose, and I fought right up to my due date for that name! We didn't know we were having a girl until she was born, and we had such a hard time agreeing on girl's names. We won't find out #2's gender until it arrives, so we're back to the battlefield for the name game. So far DH hasn't suggested many names (just said "no" to some of mine), so MY list right now includes:

Stella
    Ruby (although I'm not sure I want two "R" names and DH hates it anyway),
    Lauren
    Audrey
    Halina (I'm back and forth on this one. I added it to my list because DH wants a name from his background and it's the only one I've found so far that I like enough to consider - I should say, the only one that is easy to spell/pronounce. There are a few others, but we already have a crazy last name, I don't want my kids to grow up having to explain their first name as well).

We agree on boy's names quite easily, but girl's names give us trouble. I see it being a battle to the end for girl's names this time around, too!

Love all your names!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    My girl name (for now) is Harper Rose.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    We had a girl's name picked out a few days after finding out we were pregnant but couldn't settle on a boy's name.
    The girl's name was Aria. But, as it turns out, it is a boy. We still don't have a boy's name.

That's my fear. We currently have 1 girl and 3 boys, and I feel like we've used up all the boys names I really love. Everything we discuss for a boy is just meh.

Only 11 weeks along, so we have a bit before we find out (unless I do the MaterniT21 next appointment, then we'll find out soon after that).

If it's a girl, we like:
    Brynnan
    Victoria
    Elizabeth
    Ruby

We've somewhat settled on Brynnan, with Brynn for short, but not 100% yet (until we know it's a girl)

Aaaand ... we're having another boy. Happy but at the same time a bit sad to not get our girl (this is our last).

So all the girls names I listed before are up for grabs :laugh:

(We're thinking of going with Luke for the boy)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    We had a girl's name picked out a few days after finding out we were pregnant but couldn't settle on a boy's name.
    The girl's name was Aria. But, as it turns out, it is a boy. We still don't have a boy's name.

That's my fear. We currently have 1 girl and 3 boys, and I feel like we've used up all the boys names I really love. Everything we discuss for a boy is just meh.

Only 11 weeks along, so we have a bit before we find out (unless I do the MaterniT21 next appointment, then we'll find out soon after that).

If it's a girl, we like:
    Brynnan
    Victoria
    Elizabeth
    Ruby

We've somewhat settled on Brynnan, with Brynn for short, but not 100% yet (until we know it's a girl)

Aaaand ... we're having another boy. Happy but at the same time a bit sad to not get our girl (this is our last).

So all the girls names I listed before are up for grabs :laugh:

(We're thinking of going with Luke for the boy)

I'd have gone with Luke, or Lucas, if we'd had a boy third time. My son is Jack.