April Challenge!!

Options
13»

Replies

• christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options

For April, I would like to lose 11 lbs and be at 145 by the end of this month.

Had to go back and look at my goal for the month. Not sure I can lose 2 more pounds in 3 days...so close!!!
  • debteel
    debteel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11, I am down 5 lbs. I have noticed a change in my appetite, I am not near as hungry as when I do when I do low fat diet. I am glad too, but I am still not down much. I have like 60lbs to lose. I will keep on keeping on.
  • LuluNH
    LuluNH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to end the month right where I started.....and I am ok with that...but this week I started to re-focus because I am afraid of carb creep and not successfully maintaining. I want to lose the last nine pounds and call it goal already and the only person standing in my way is myself!! Just putting it out there and holding myself accountable!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in for the month - 147lbs, so didn't get to 145, but oh so close! I am at the dreaded end of the road where you fight for every pound.

May will be my month to hit goal, then on to maintenance, just in time for summer. Maintenance is the scary part and where I have failed miserably in the past. To top it all off, I will be changing my responsibilities at work in the next couple of months and that will include more travel, so will need to be diligent.

Great job everyone and on to the next month!!!