What excercise did you do today?

Options

Replies

• Naruto4ever
    Naruto4ever Posts: 112
    Options
    Today's excercise: strength training for one hour....
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome work girl!! Keep going. :)
  • jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    a 40 minute low impact cardio workout from fitness blender! my body was sore and so decided it was best to keep it light.
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Today.... No excercise...
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Rubina... Missing u in the thread... Hope ur 12 hour work shifts over.... They wreak havoc on diet n excercise...
  • jasneet12
    Options
    woke up late this morning! so did nothing :cry: will try to squeeze in a bit of the eliptical cycle at the end of the day
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    45 minutes aerobics in the morning.... Will try to squeeze in walking in the evening.... Common people where is everybody.......:flowerforyou:
  • xplosion80
    xplosion80 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    23 pounds gone so far.
    40 minutes, 300 calories all treadmill.
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    I again have an 18 hr shift today. Boy this is getting tough. Can't help drool over you people's regular exercise updates!
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Rubina... Missing u in the thread... Hope ur 12 hour work shifts over.... They wreak havoc on diet n excercise...
    Nice of you to say so. Hope this gets done with in this week.
  • Akashswar
    Akashswar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am desperate. It is raining since two days and hence no work out. Hope i dont gain another kilo.
  • Akashswar
    Options
    Hi friends, I am Akash. Male 40. 173 cm. 84.3 Kgs. First aim - to bring the weight below 80. Need encouragement from friends. Failed a few times in my endeavors but this time i am firm. I HAVE TO LOOSE IT.........
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Hey akash.. Why dont u check out fitness videos on youtube... I usually do fitnessblender excercises whenever possible...

Today's my excercise.. Walk@ 4.5mph for one hour...
  • jasneet12
    Options
    im hooked onto the FItness Blender workouts! perfect for rainy days and hotel rooms...
  • Akashswar
    Options
    thanks for the suggestions.......will include them in the regimen.....Today i could only manage 6 kms.
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Walking@ 1 hour
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    Though this is an excercise thread... I wanted to ask all of you for suggestions... Though am excercising regularly... My food intake is erratic... I stay on track almost till evening.. But in the evening when am tired and am cooking i usually tend to snack.... Peanuts... Juice.. Though healthy things... I exceed my calorie goals... End up undoing all my day's work... :explode: Help with suggestions or strategies by which u guys stop mindless eating...
  • jasneet12
    Options
    i drink water! or green tea (no sugar). just fill the tummy up with water and there wont be any space left for snacking! ofcourse you have to make peace with running to the loo very frequently...id read an article recently that said that at times we mistake thirst for hunger; so the first choice when a pang hits should be to drink water.

what i've recently started doing is fill up my mfp diary with my known meals (breakfast, afternoon snack, dinner) at the start of the day itself. so then i know exactly how much i can indulge for the more unknown meals (lunch, evening snacks).
  • awesomeat30
    awesomeat30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. ..I m a newcomer here..been on d mission weight loss from past 2 months exactly.i hope I can join ur active group
  • Naruto4ever
    Options
    Hi everyone. ..I m a newcomer here..been on d mission weight loss from past 2 months exactly.i hope I can join ur active group

Hi awesome... Everybody is welcome.... More the merrier... And all of us do need some awesome- ness in the group...:happy: