After "Dead" Chat

Options

Replies

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Great, I'm in! I need some accountability again. This week off is making me be lazy.
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, 300 minutes of cardio and 90 minutes of strength training. Enjoying the wonderful weather. We were outside most of the weekend.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I'm having a bad bad week and I come to see if we have an challenges going. AND WE DO! Now I better get to work!!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Coming late to the challenge, since this is the first day I have checked in all week. I will try to get 300 min of cardio in this week. I have shopping to do tomorrow so that will help.

How is everyone doing?
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge! Strength is no problem with crossfit, but I will be doing cardio at night! Down for doubles! YAY! Looking to melt off some of these lbs! Starting tonight!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the mini-challenge. I already set my personal goal at 300/150 (but the strength seems a bit ambitious to me as I just did my first strength workout today :grumble: ).

However, I need to make sure that I am keeping my strength training a priority because that has always been a weakness. And we all know that more muscle = more calories burned.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Can I just say this is the first week I am only at 60 mins It's crazy saying that lol took the day off Monday and the other two I was helping a friend and today I had to try on bridesmaid dress but I got one of yay classes in but 60 so far that's just not me lol
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    When did the challenge start? Am I in over my head? I only got in 30min of cardio last night.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I have really coasted this week, so I have three days to get my totals up for the challenge! 115/300 cardio and 20/90 strength training.

The mini-challenge runs Monday to Sunday, Angi :smile:
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I wasn't planning on taking part in this mini challenge because I am focusing on building muscle so I was going to cut back on cardio but I have actually done 240 mins which I am very surprised at! I also got in the 90 mins of strength training.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok I got in 105 in strength and 435 in cardio.
  • tj1376
    Options
    I definately did all of the 300 min of cardio last week. Does carrying shopping bags count as strength? If so I got that in too, if not....well I will do better this week.

I need to work on my legs. Sounds like I need a squat/lunge challenge.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    well this week was crap for me. but it starts a new week. I'm going to be kicking butt, just not today because I have to get to crowns done :cry: but I'm going to do some arm weights in a bit before I head to the dentist. I also hit my 40lb mark. I am 41lbs lighter. woo hoo. so tomorrow I hope I'm not in any more pain I'll be kicking some butt and pushing my self a bit harder and upping my work outs even more.

TJ I'm doing the 30 square challenge every day I do more and more, I can send you the link of what I do if you would like.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I got the cardio in but not all the strength 60/90. It's time for a new mini challenge! What will it be this week? Any ideas?
  • tj1376
    Options
    well this week was crap for me. but it starts a new week. I'm going to be kicking butt, just not today because I have to get to crowns done :cry: but I'm going to do some arm weights in a bit before I head to the dentist. I also hit my 40lb mark. I am 41lbs lighter. woo hoo. so tomorrow I hope I'm not in any more pain I'll be kicking some butt and pushing my self a bit harder and upping my work outs even more.

TJ I'm doing the 30 square challenge every day I do more and more, I can send you the link of what I do if you would like.

Heck yeah - send that to me!! I need bathing suit legs!!!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Last week I managed more than 300 of cardio but only 45 of strength.

I'd be up for a strength challenge this week!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I got the cardio but not the strength last week as well.

Any idea for challenges this week? A strength challenge sounds good.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got the cardio but not the strength last week as well.

Any idea for challenges this week? A strength challenge sounds good.

Something that will work arms or abs sounds good to me.
  • tj1376
    Options
    This week I am determined to do:

150 calf raises
    50 pushups
    150 crunches
    100 bow and arrows

300 min of cardio - at least 30 of it has to be jogging/running.

Who else has a goal for this week?