After "Dead" Chat

Options

Replies

• Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Your awesome TJ! I am in for going to crossfit at least 4 days this week, and running 10 miles.

Day 1- Crossfit - DONE! YAY

Last week was awful with my stomach. I am feeling so much better this week! Where has everyone been? Let's chat peeps!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Great plan TJ! :drinker:

Good luck with crossfit, Angi! :drinker:

My plan for this week is to do the 30 day shred as many days as possible, strength training three times, kick boxing, stretching and run my dog at least every second day.

Today I ran my dog for 20 minutes and popped him over some jumps and the seesaw too. I did 30 minutes of strength training. Started the 30 day shred and did Fitness Blender stretching afterwards.
  • Angimom
    Options

Today I ran my dog for 20 minutes and popped him over some jumps and the seesaw too. I did 30 minutes of strength training. Started the 30 day shred and did Fitness Blender stretching afterwards.

Wow! Good for you! That is a lot for one day.

Day 2: Completed Crossfit. Possibility of running tonight.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    well yesterday I started back to doing the 30DS so this is helping me out. but I got to say my sunday's are just not the same lol
  • Zombieinkpot
    Options
    Thanks Angi. :)

Yeah, I know Skittles, I miss this challenge.

Yesterday was kickboxing, 30DS and walking.

Today is strength training, 30DS and running my dog.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Angimom
    Options
    Today I did crossfit.

Day 3- Crossfit- DONE!

I have not done any running this week, except at crossfit. But my Plantar Fasciitis is killing me so I might not achieve the 10 miles I was going for.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Options
    Yay Angi! :drinker:

Maybe you should give the running a miss this week. You need to rest your foot and you are killing it at crossfit!

Yesterday I did strength training, 30ds and loads of walking.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I need a challenge. I just can't seem to get myself motivated to raise the bar. I am happy doing long walks with strength training thrown in randomly. As soon as my final grades are in, I am going to have to get myself back on a plan. /rant
  • Angimom
    Options
    I missed crossfit today and am seriously bummed about it! I feel like an addict!!! HAHAHAHAHA,(really I do) But my foot was killing me when I got up, not to mention the rest of my body, so I took the day off and have been rolling my foot on a frozen water bottle all day!!!!! AHHHHHH the relief! I might skip tomorrow too and let it heal a little. (MAYBE NOT) LOL

We are having all our girls, 2 of the boyfriends and the granddaughter all meet us in Orlando this weekend to chill out! YAY, I am so excited.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Well - I forgot to do about half of the challenge I set for myself last week. So I will try again this week. I did get all the cardio in, just none of the strength training.

100 - Curtsy Lunges
    100 - Cruches
    50 - Pushups
    100 - Jumping Jacks
    50 - Crazy 8's

300 Min Cardio

Thats the plan this week - Hopefully I dont forget again.
  • Angimom
    Options
    Good for you TJ! I will be cheering you on. Any dates this weekend? We had a great time this weekend. I missed crossfit this morning because I am trying to let my foot heal, UGH, it is killing me to not go.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I MISS TEAM CAROL! I've been busy at my daughter's school and slacking like crazy! Today I am refocusing. To start I hit both workout classes I like at the gym today and then picked my son up from the bus stop on his tandem bike so I got a quick bike ride in! 125 mins done!

Or challenge in my pilates class is 21 pushups. 3 sets of 7 everyday. So I'm doing that. But I like planks too so I think I'll stick with 4 days of 3 min planks.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Good Luck with those planks!!!! I hate them so much I am actively avoiding putting them in my routine.
  • Angimom
    Options
    If you had to choose between planks and burpees, which would it be?? LOL.

I would plank.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I was just checking back to see when the next season starts and found that a bunch of you are still here. What days do your mini-challenges run from?

I got to tell you all... I joined this group for the challenge and I had never watched the show. I just finished watching seasons 1-3 on netflix and was able to catch the first part of season 4 on dvr during our challenge for part 2. I am completely addicted now and can't wait for the next season. Last night I actually dream't that I was part of the show:noway: I might have to change teams next round though now that I know the characters. I'm a big fan of Daryl and Michonne.

Angimom, Planks.... all day, everyday, no doubt about it, Planks!
  • Angimom
    Options
    I agree, Burpees SUCK! All day everyday they SUCK! LOL. That is exactly why I make myself do them though!

AND...........

I think all menus should come with how many burpees it would take to burn this off

Cheeseburger................456 burpees!
    Hamburger.....................410 burpees!

HAHAHAHAHA
  • tj1376
    Options
    I was just checking back to see when the next season starts and found that a bunch of you are still here. What days do your mini-challenges run from?

I got to tell you all... I joined this group for the challenge and I had never watched the show. I just finished watching seasons 1-3 on netflix and was able to catch the first part of season 4 on dvr during our challenge for part 2. I am completely addicted now and can't wait for the next season. Last night I actually dream't that I was part of the show:noway: I might have to change teams next round though now that I know the characters. I'm a big fan of Daryl and Michonne.

Angimom, Planks.... all day, everyday, no doubt about it, Planks!

Dreaming of the show is the first sign of addiction...but its a good addiction.

My challenges start sundays and run thru saturday.
  • Angimom
    Options
    October is sooooooooooo looooooooonnnnnnggggg away! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options

I know, right??!! What happened to tv series running Sept - May? Now they don't start until well into fall, end in early spring and take a 'winter' hiatus! grumble, grumble!

and agreed...burpees suck and planks a just a simdgeon better, but I'm challenging myself to increase from a 30 second plank to a 60 second plank by the end of next week....we shall see :)
  • Zombieinkpot
    Options

I know! :sad: