2014 Self Challenge - Prepping for Summer

JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
Hey there peeps!! I am excited that our first 12 week self challange is complete and we officially onto our second. Again, this is a weekly weigh in thread that is open to all. YOU are challenging YOURSELF to reach your personal 12 week weight goal.

I will be working on the spreadsheet this evening and will post as soon as possible. Our first weigh in is this Friday, April 11th (once the spreadsheet is posted you can weigh in on your normal day of the week and update as needed).

Let's do this peeps!!

P.S. It's Google docs but since it is open to edit you do not need a Google+ account to view or use. If it is easier for me to add you to the spreadsheet you can always private message me.

xoxo,

Jo

Replies

• jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Awesome, I'm excited. I reached my under 200 pound goal during the first 12 week weigh in. I can't wait to set a new goal and join this challenge :-)

Thanks for all your work Jo.

Happy Losing All
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Count me in! Count me in!
  • Tuesday4422
    Tuesday4422 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm in!!! I want to hit my goal weight!!! So lose 7.4 pounds. :)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    I am in! My goal for this challenge will be to lose 6 pounds (0.5 lb per week). That would put me ~155 (my pre-preggo #2 weight). Super excited to get back in 150's and say goodbye to the 160's (hopefully forever).
  • JessicaCFulkerson
    JessicaCFulkerson Posts: 8 Member
    I would love to hit 20lbs lost ! Let the challenge began!
  • mommy_witcurls
    mommy_witcurls Posts: 19 Member
    Count me in!!!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    I want to join! We are going to Florida in 12 weeks and I have some serious weight to lose!
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    I'm in! I have fallen off the wagon, but am ready to get back on....looking to lose all the weight I've gained this last three months :-(

Shannon
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    I'm in! My goal for the next 12 weeks is to loose 20 pounds!
  • JRIV60
    Sweet! Let's do this! :drinker: Go ahead and add your names and goals. I posted the link below for you all.

FYI - I am working on a second tab - let's see if I can get the formulas to work before I add it though. lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgpzIPg2ZmtrdG5MaVJSNUdha0RmXzNMalNadndBcnc&usp=sharing

Jo
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    I'm in and I bought a scale! So I can actually weigh in each Friday. I have a lofty goal but I'm feeling good about it.
  • Sardonia
    Sardonia Posts: 6 Member
    I want to join! My birthday is in about 12 weeks, would like to be somewhat smaller by then!
  • JRIV60
    I want to join! My birthday is in about 12 weeks, would like to be somewhat smaller by then!
    Come join us!! My birthday is in June so I am hoping to get the scale moving again.

Jo
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Today is a challenge for me. I am sore and tired; which is making me not want to work out. I also know if I don't do something I am going to be mad at myself. I also know me and if I go one day without doing something then I am going to stop doing anything. I can always take a nap after I work out lol.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    I just entered my info, but I didn't see a save tab.....
  • jemsurf
    I just entered my info, but I didn't see a save tab.....

It automatically saves all entries :-)
  • jemsurf
    My goal for this 12 week challenge is to get down to 175 :-)

Happy Losing All
    Jen~
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    I'm in! I need to start staying within my calorie goal. And my birthday is EXACTLY 12 weeks from Saturday. Time to get serious.
  • taunaadams
    taunaadams Posts: 3 Member
    This sounds awesome! I'm in too. I just got back on the wagon and I need some motivation and accountability.
  • JRIV60
    Today is a challenge for me. I am sore and tired; which is making me not want to work out. I also know if I don't do something I am going to be mad at myself. I also know me and if I go one day without doing something then I am going to stop doing anything. I can always take a nap after I work out lol.
    Due to limited time I have broken out my walks throughout the day. They are roughly 15 minutes and I walk about .5 miles each time. It does no seem like much but it adds up at the end of the day/week. Maybe try that? Mini walks?

Jo