What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if it's still being offered but those with Xbox Live Gold accounts, every month they offer a free game to download and recently I saw Bioshock Infinite. I downloaded that and played it over the weekend.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Rocking GTA5 on the PS4. These hiests and daily missions make for an addicting game. ALso just picked up Animal crossing for the 3DS. Someone told me to say goodbye to real life for a while if I started Animal Crossing. Never played the past ones before. This is my first entry.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    dragon age inquisiton.........and its awesome
  • ausylo
    ausylo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BF4, CoD AW and Destiny (PS4)
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    All the Borderlands(PC) depending on who wants to play. ZMR (Zombies, Monsters, Robots) a free-to-play on steam. Just started the trial to FFXIV to see how I like it. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires on XBOX One. Feel free to add me on MFP, Steam, Bnet, or Xbox. IDs are in my profile
  • starsonlyone
    starsonlyone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft
  • trailgirl777
    trailgirl777 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hello, new to this site....love it so far and i think it will be a great asset on my weight loss journey. Currently in withdrawal from wow heroic raiding. Raiding = exercise time is the current thought. Dabbling on terraria and will prolly play the new release of dark souls cause ds2 was fun.
  • tflash256
    tflash256 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey new to MFP, however missing my gaming at moment as I need a new PC, I play World of Warcraft, sharing an account with my other half at moment which sucks but I have cancelled my own sub, other than that random apps for mobile, sold my PC, xbox and ps3 to get me motivated to loose weight rather than sitting on my *kitten*!
  • C_Coppage
    C_Coppage Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes - THIS GROUP! {First post here} I just got the ME series from a friend and am almost done with ME1. I really like playing games after they're 'cool'. Before that I was playing Shadow of Mordor and really enjoyed it.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have been spending an abnormal amount of time playing Bloodborne on the PS4.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    C_Coppage wrote: »
    Yes - THIS GROUP! {First post here} I just got the ME series from a friend and am almost done with ME1. I really like playing games after they're 'cool'. Before that I was playing Shadow of Mordor and really enjoyed it.

Same here but mostly because I'm cheap lol. Inquisition is the sole exception ever.
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    Why oh why did I decide to open Dying Light?!?! Between this and Inquisition and GTA and trying to finally beat Xenoblade, I'm stretching myself too thin. God forbid I allow my son to suck me into Animal Crossing New Leaf. Oh; look at that! Too late!!!!
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Team Fortress 2! never knew i needed it until I played it!
    And that's saying something since I'm awful and usually hate fps games!
  • treyswain3
    treyswain3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Final Fantasy Type-0 right now. I don't get as much time as I used to because of my job and going to the gym but I try to get a few hours a week in :D
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Gilbrod wrote: »
    Why oh why did I decide to open Dying Light?!?! Between this and Inquisition and GTA and trying to finally beat Xenoblade, I'm stretching myself too thin. God forbid I allow my son to suck me into Animal Crossing New Leaf. Oh; look at that! Too late!!!!

This is the troof. Dying Light is killing me. Slowly. I have a blajillion dollars and I am maxed out in all levels....why am I looking in a trash can for metal parts that I have 817 of...... because I can....that's why......
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    Gilbrod wrote: »

This is the troof. Dying Light is killing me. Slowly. I have a blajillion dollars and I am maxed out in all levels....why am I looking in a trash can for metal parts that I have 817 of...... because I can....that's why......

Or, assuming it's the PS4 version; maybe because you're trying to get the Platinum trophy?
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Decided to take a fresh look at Neverwinter over the weekend. They've improved it quite a bit. Not bad.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I dropped in to Everquest to see what was happening, I was so pissed to find a land where you could port anywhere. I WORKED HARD TO GET TO OTHER PLACES WHEN I WAS NEW. Dang new players getting insta ported where ever...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Downloaded a played a few more Xbox Live free with Gold titles. Tomb Raider, the reboot version. Gameplay reminds me of the Uncharted series. I liked it. I also played and beat Deadlight. I downloaded it a while back but just never got around to playing it until recently. It's really fun but a bit on the short side. 2.5D action/puzzle game. Takes place in Seattle during 1986. Story revolves around a your character searching for his wife and daughter in a zombie post-apocalyptic world.
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    Holy Crap!!!! If you have not played Mario Kart 8 on 200CC.... you're missing out. Baby Park in that speed and in HD equals lots of mayhem and fun!