What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• sugaandgrits
    sugaandgrits Posts: 222 Member
    skyrim, far cry 3, and red dead redemption.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Final Fantasy XIV

I was a long time player of City of Heroes back in the day for almost 10 yrs =p
  • tlleopold13
    tlleopold13 Posts: 9 Member
    Got Witcher 3 the day it came out and am about half way through it. as for pc games I've tried alot of MMOs. Started Everquest when it first came out ( thats how I met my husband), WoW for a few years, DAoC, Anarchy Online, Rift, Conan, LotRO, Terra, Elder Scrolls, EQ2, and few more that I just cant remember.
  • sugaandgrits
    sugaandgrits Posts: 222 Member
    I want to play witcher 3 badly.
  • VioletWhiteLotus
    VioletWhiteLotus Posts: 9 Member
    Diablo RoS III and MKX have been in heavy rotation on my PS4 these days
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    i finally got myself a ps4 this week! completely hooked on mortal kombat x and thinking about getting a temporary ps+ membership just so i can snag mgs ground zeroes while it's still free. ˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
  • tbird9702
    tbird9702 Posts: 10 Member
    A little of this and that... but I really need to go back and finish Okami (I think this is probably my favorite game to date)
  • emily_iwata
    emily_iwata Posts: 3 Member
    Heroes of the Storm! All of my computer time now is spent on MOBAs and recipe websites.

Also, playing Bayonetta 2 again. Oh my god I think it's my favorite action game ever.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited June 2015
    can anybody tell me why Witcher 3 is so long

or why I want to play it again when I finish

oh and Steam summer sale soon GG
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Heroes of the Storm! All of my computer time now is spent on MOBAs and recipe websites

Cool, me too (HotS, not the recipes). Just started learning it yesterday. I used to play League of Legends a lot but lost interest. I'm digging Heroes because it seems to strip away the less-fun parts of a MOBA while improving the cooler bits. Just learning some different characters right now.

Also been playing Dirty Bomb which is fun times.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
    Sort of figured out how to play semi-competently. The drag so far on that one is that the rounds are short (~10m) and you'll often be on a full server that will completely clear out between rounds. So to get a good hour of play in, you'll likely have to bounce from server to server a few times and deal with the waiting that entails.

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    I've been addicted to the early access for ARK: Survival. Who doesn't want to tame dinosaurs and ride around on them? The downside is the poop and the infinite numbers of trees you need to cut down.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Did the DA:I Jaws of Hakkon DLC last weekend. High level monsters, pretty good stories but small area and too fast to complete. Wondering if I should bother with Witcher 3 on the 360 or wait for EVER until I can afford xbox one?
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    I've started a bunch of games: new league of legends account, TERA, Guild Wars 2, downloading Black desert!! so shiny <3
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Mostly Guild Wars 2
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Mostly Guild Wars 2
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Did the DA:I Jaws of Hakkon DLC last weekend. High level monsters, pretty good stories but small area and too fast to complete. Wondering if I should bother with Witcher 3 on the 360 or wait for EVER until I can afford xbox one?

no W3 for 360/PS3 :confounded:
  • LisannevdL
    LisannevdL Posts: 13 Member
    edited June 2015
    sofaking6 wrote: »

Don't get next-gen games (or well.. current-gen) on last-gen consoles, you'll regret it. The graphics are worse and you get a lot of framerate drops which can really ruin the gameplay. Especially with a game that looks as amazing as The Witcher 3, I'd just wait till you can get a PS4 or xBox One. :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Well that settles it but I'm waiting for a sale lol! Thanks for the guidance :)
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Still playing League, but been playing some Witcher 3 as well
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Heros of the Storm