What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    I play with myself mostly

but I spend maybe half hour if im lucky on games and tbh they don't keep my attention like they used to. Last thing I played was Firewatch.
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    I'm doing another play through of Dragon Age:Inquisition. After that's done I'm thinking about playing Witcher 3 (finally).

Does it usually take a moment to grow on you if you're playing it for the first time? Because I see DA:I mentioned so often everywhere and people are obsessed with it. I got to play it for an hour or two once and it didn't really catch my interest, even though it looks like exactly the kind of game I'd enjoy. Think a second chance would help?
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Does it usually take a moment to grow on you if you're playing it for the first time? Because I see DA:I mentioned so often everywhere and people are obsessed with it. I got to play it for an hour or two once and it didn't really catch my interest, even though it looks like exactly the kind of game I'd enjoy. Think a second chance would help?

It might. It's a long term, you pick the outcome type of game. It takes a long time to go through the Haven section tho.

So far I've seen people either love it (like me) or hate it. I don't know if you did this but you can go to the Dragon Age Keep and pick your world history. Then upload it to the game. All the variations come into play sooner or later.
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Ah, I see. I think I'll borrow it from the library some time try that. Thank you. :)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member

It might. It's a long term, you pick the outcome type of game. It takes a long time to go through the Haven section tho.

So far I've seen people either love it (like me) or hate it. I don't know if you did this but you can go to the Dragon Age Keep and pick your world history. Then upload it to the game. All the variations come into play sooner or later.

If you like epic RPG type games with lots of dialogue and story then I 'll think you will enjoy it very much if you give it time. Probably my favorite current gen single player experience (with Bloodborne close behind and Uncharted will probably top it)
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Back to Destiny for Iron Banner, I officially mastered Fallout 4 until the next DLC hits with more Trophies.
  • ValkyrieLula
    ValkyrieLula Posts: 28 Member
    I'm primarily playing WoW right now with my fiance (casually), and a bit of Pokemon Yellow (got the re-releases for the 3DS).
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    I'm primarily playing WoW right now with my fiance (casually), and a bit of Pokemon Yellow (got the re-releases for the 3DS).

I want to get the Pokemon Yellow too. It was my first Pokemon game ever.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    back on wow, boredom finally broke me down
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Back to Skyrim. There is always something to do!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2016
    I had to re-buy FlatOut: Ultimate Carniage on the weekend. I used to play it years ago but when we got rid of the xbox the game went too. My main reason for loving this game so much is because the soundtrack to it is so bloody horrible. The music is so bad it gets in my head and I end up annoying the fiance by singing it. I also wanted to re-buy Burnout 3 Takedown but can't find it (alot of good memories with that game). So I ended up buying Burnout Paradise City. So, yeah, that's what I'm playing atm.

Don't get me started on all the games I need to finish and SHOULD be playing.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Decided to finally give Dishonored a go. Pretty solid so far.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    After going through Uncharted 4 in a weekend, I been playing Overwatch recently for XB1 and Halo 2 from the MC Collection with my roommate.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    xxxTiaxxx wrote: »
    I had to re-buy FlatOut: Ultimate Carniage on the weekend.

Rad! that game feels really, really fast. One of my favorite racers for sure. Paradise City is pretty cool too, have fun.

Uh, today I decided to take an honest shot at getting halfway-competent with fighting games. So I'm starting with Street Fighter II on the Super Nintendo (via emulation)! Then I'll move on to Ultra SF IV on the PC. Was realizing my execution sucks via gamepad, so I tried it out with the keyboard. That's new and different. Did better on a lot of other emulated console games, so I'm pretty stoked on the whole idea.

Also decided to mess with Pokemon FireRed for a while. That's the remake of the original Pokemon Red, with better graphics for the GBA. I haven't really played a Pokemon game for 15 years, so this should be fresh for me.

• zamphir66
    zamphir66 Posts: 582 Member
    Still on Fallout 4. At my age, games have a longer half-life. Hell, I still play Diablo II.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    zamphir66 wrote: »
    Still on Fallout 4. At my age, games have a longer half-life. Hell, I still play Diablo II.

Wait, people stopped playing D2? LoD is what made me a PC gamer forever.
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Bloodborne...patiently waiting for the expansion for Dark Souls 3.
  • zamphir66
    zamphir66 Posts: 582 Member
    I have gotten pretty caught up in I Am Setsuna now.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    In anticipation of Gears of War 4, I am replaying the first 3 games right now. Just started a campaign for Gears of War. I forgot how funny Cole is. lol
  • WillpowerBurton
    WillpowerBurton Posts: 65 Member
    HEARTHSTONE!!!