What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• rallicat1
    rallicat1 Posts: 6 Member
    I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft and Heroes of the Storm lately. I really need to go back and finish Bioshock Infinite and Borderlands.
  • thanoshp
    thanoshp Posts: 15 Member
    I'm playing shadows of mordor and some halo multiplayer when I can. I'm on xbl panthro85 if any players want to add me I'd rather play with a similar group and get some ideas for what to play next
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Mafia II. I got it via Xbox live free game of the month that they offer to gold subscribers.
  • pah483
    pah483 Posts: 18 Member
    On my second play through of Dragon's Dogma and working my way through all the games I got during the Steam sale!
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    FF XIV - Enjoying it after 9 years on World of Warcraft lol. Was time to leave.
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Just got The Stanley Parable. UGHHHH.

one of these tuesdays i need to remember to leave the game open all day.

jI8nAps.png
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    I'm still playing the crap out of Neverwinter. I keep trying to switch back and forth between that and DragonAge, but the buttons are different and I keep getting confused. >.<

Also playing a bit of Lara Croft, and about to crack into my brand new Halo Masterchief Collection! :D
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    I'm still playing the crap out of Neverwinter. I keep trying to switch back and forth between that and DragonAge, but the buttons are different and I keep getting confused. >.<

Also playing a bit of Lara Croft, and about to crack into my brand new Halo Masterchief Collection! :D

Maybe that is part of why Witcher 2 was so annoying to me, changing to anything after the DA controls is pretty frustrating.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    sofaking6 wrote: »

Maybe that is part of why Witcher 2 was so annoying to me, changing to anything after the DA controls is pretty frustrating.

My boyfriend's playing Witcher 3 right now, and he's saying he CANNOT switch back and forth with DA. I felt pretty silly, but I thought I might write down what the buttons are on each game so I don't keep forgetting every time I pick it up.

I'm still fairly new to gaming, my Xbox One is my first gaming system, so I don't have all this down in muscle memory yet!
  • kbleiweis
    kbleiweis Posts: 5 Member
    ugh. Just got re-addicted to Carcassone, of all things. Good time waster! But my heart is waiting for Fallout4, so in preparation I am trying to get my house super-clean and all outstanding errands (dentist/painting the bedroom) handled NOW so I am free for as much of 2016 as possible.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    FFVII. (again)
    Used to play WoW on shadowsong? maybe cant remember.
  • oOoNICKIoOo
    oOoNICKIoOo Posts: 107 Member
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt B)
  • KenziesFrenzies
    My boyfriend's stuck on Witcher 3 too, I really want to get it!!

I just got the Halo Master Chief Collection on sale so.... That's where I'm at right now. :D
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    I've been playing a lot of FFXIV lately. Almost done with the ARR storyline, then I'll probably work on a gathering job to take a break from questing, and I hop into D3 on a regular basis to farm some rifts. Beyond that I'm also doing a Let's Play series on Guild of Dungeoneering.

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Recently finished Batman Arkham knight now finishing up Witcher 3 :D
  • jacoblp
    jacoblp Posts: 13 Member
    Busy enough that I shouldn't be gaming. Been playing Shadowrun and Baldur's Gate 2. All about that TBS at the moment.
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    I've been jumping back and forth between things. Dragon Age: Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, and Life is Strange.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Vanilla private server 1x XP. Good lord the addiction is real...again Fun to see that I didn't change, retail did.
  • elixile
    elixile Posts: 80 Member
    I picked up Valkyria Chronicles in the steam sale, but I'm not very good at it so I've been going back to Civ 5 when I get frustrated... I've also been playing some Pokemon in memory of Satoru Iwata :( RIP Mr Iwata. Thank you.

I love Valkyria Chronicles, but I too get stuck. Started playing it through again about 6 months ago, and stopped at roughly the same point as before - though looking at it now it seems I was close to the end! Might have to give the last chapter a go soon!!
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    trying desperately to get used to the controls on metal gear solid 3ds. what a lousy port, i just wanted to get hyped about 5 over here.
    deux ex human revolution when i'm at home, thank you humble bundle.