What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in a rut on un-inspiration. Not playing much of anything, spending more time on my bike.

This, too, shall pass.... :smiley: (probably when Battefront is released in November)
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just picked WoW back up. Back to my holy pally =) Horde for the win!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Exploding Kittens.

:drinker:
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i'm really digging the waiting for metal gear solid 5 game. just can't seem to put it down.
  • Falconidae
    Falconidae Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I got Dragon Age: O and Dragon Age: II really cheap on Humble Bundle recently, so I've been on a Dragon Age binge! I played through O and II, and now I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquisition :)
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Suikoden III, Milla's Story on Tales of Xillia and Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    J-Stars Victory VS. It's an anime fan's dream - where else can you knock Naruto around as Kenshin while Arale-chan provides support?
  • lottichar
    lottichar Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to try World of Warcraft for the first time, but have been playing The Wolf Among Us and Lisa most recently.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lottichar wrote: »
    I'm just about to try World of Warcraft for the first time, but have been playing The Wolf Among Us and Lisa most recently.

Good luck with WoW. I have been toying with the idea of going back (I have the MMO itch) but I rather feel free to put something down and not feel guilty about not letting other people down because my schedule doesn't allow for long chunks of play time.

That said right now I am playing Hearthstone daily and I rotate between Valkyrie Chronicles, Warcraft III, and Divinity: Original Sin when I can pin the boyfriend down for about an hour. (We are long distance and our schedules don't always mesh).
  • Motirich
    Motirich Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heh... I just resubbed to WoW over the weekend for the 1st time since Christmas. Will see how it goes as my old guild is now pretty much non-existent but I am enjoying going back over the new zones.

Other than that I am playing a bit of Rocket League, Project Cars, DriveClub and Minecraft on PS4. I can't wait for Fallout 4 towards the end of the year :)
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Been replaying a few games from the MGS series. So excited for The Phantom Pain's release next month.
    Also been playing Terraria casually on steam.
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i'm only JUST getting into payday 2, and i can safely say that it will be a long, Long time before i'm playing it online. i cannot git gud.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    The Witcher 3, Diablo 3, Citizens of Earth and Pillars of Eternity.
  • FitMikeTime
    FitMikeTime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Destiny and Rocket League are my current time sponges. Thinking about getting PS Now subscription so I can play XCOM on PS4 . . . the perfect game to play while riding stationary bike!! Coming back to MFP and just got a Fitbit, so getting that urge again to start tackling some weight loss. Friends for motivation would be great.
  • pah483
    pah483 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started playing Fallout Shelter and I'm way more addicted to it than I should be for an app game.
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Currently playing Sims 4 and decorating a house.
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I've been playing minecraft on a Harry Potter server. I'll be going back to Dragon Age Inquisition soon though when the DLC comes out.

I was also trying the demo of Final Fantasy XIV while I'm on a break from WoW, but I'm not invested enough to buy the game.