Replies

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    done
  • Raymd5
    Raymd5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Finished two sets fo the challenge. At work late, so I'll have to try harder for the next one. Plan to do cardio (bike ride) in the morning. Just getting going with that one.
  • CatyB0321
    Options
    Phew! Day 1 DONE! :happy:

Plus 30 minutes on the elliptical earlier today.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Whew…..done…..and I must shut the door so my cats stop trying to climb up on me to use me as a 'sofa' while doing the plank!! Gets a bit heavy!!
  • lugirl319
    lugirl319 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Completed =) and also 30 mins on treadmill 1.50 miles =]
  • JoyceChambliss
    JoyceChambliss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Over 13000 steps and 3 rounds of the week's exercise circuit.
  • antoinett2
    Options
    I did the plank and the sit ups during my yoga class and finished up the rest before I left the mat. Day 1 down.
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about doing this and just now tried. I only made it through one rep of each but it's a start and I will do better tomorrow! This shows me (again) just how out of shape I am. I managed over 7,000 steps today - way better than I was doing a week or so again before I got my FitBit. I knew I wouldn't be able to be "up to speed" all at once at the beginning - I just want to see progress as I go forward! :drinker:
  • michellemarlia
    michellemarlia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All done:)
  • kathrineb57
    kathrineb57 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am so pitiful! hahahaha, definitely got a good laugh on myself. And it was a good thing I was by myself. Hahaha. I did complete some of the challenge. Squats, yes. Jumping jacks, kinda, toward the end I was raising my arms but my legs were not cooperating. Push-ups, I did half. And my 20 second plank was more like a 5 second plank. I am pleased that I did make an attempt at 1 rep. Looking forward to tomorrows challenge.

I got 12,202 steps in today. I do walk a lot on my days I work. 12 plus hours, on my feet.

I did get my 8 plus cups of water down

And I ate healthy and stayed in my calorie range.

Today was a good day.

Kathrine
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Done! Great job everyone!!
  • Tiabean86
    Tiabean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well that was interesting! Got my steps in with two walks, one of which wearing my 40lb toddler in her Tula. I managed to finish two reps with the squats lowered to 10 each rep and each one held for 10 seconds. I also went over with water. Oh and my food intake was stellar. Finished the day with 300 net calories (eating a bit over 1.200cals)!!!!
  • pastpoisons
    Options
    COMPLETED :D
  • ChelseaAntoinette
    ChelseaAntoinette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm already in bed and just joined the group. I will start tomorrow!!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I did what I could. I should have acted on this before 10:15 at night, lol.
  • sahs135
    sahs135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did it. Thanks!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
    Options
    15 Push ups
    25 Squats
    25 Jumping jacks
    20 second plank

Done twice with 200 steps between each exercise. Total steps 13,419 - 6.75 miles and 4.58 miles on my new bike!

Chris
  • asims33
    asims33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Done!
  • raahw
    raahw Posts: 7
    Options
    Done! (a day late- oh well)
  • dmarsh1018
    dmarsh1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Done. Got my water in too. I have no idea about the steps though. I'll configure my pedometer eventually. But I did run about 4 miles so I'll just assume I reached 10,000 steps.