Check in April 21-30

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @Scherzie &R_Queenie - thank you. It does feel good.

@JBHarwood - my labs were all in the normal range last year, but I am looking forward to getting them back to see if there is much difference.
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Apr 22
    Green: yes
    Total 22/30

Blue: yes
    Total 22/30

Apr 23
    green yes
    total 23/30

blue yes
    total 23/30
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    April 23

Green: Yes
    Blue: Yes, but it was close

I am focusing more about staying in my daily calories. Snacking seems to be the sticking point. I don't really consider myself a "snacker" but with long days at work I know I start feeling badly if I don't have something before my late dinner. Now I am asking myself "are you really hungry"? I can't afford to eat snacks if I want a normal sized dinner (unless I am planning a workout). I would rather not HAVE to use exercise calories to eat dinner, so I am going to try to reduce the snacks.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    April 24th

Total: 24/28

Blue: Yes
    Total: 24/30
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: yes---Chevy style
    Total 17 / 25

Total 24/30

The child has brought home germs and shared them. I feel pretty icky. Had pizza tonight - did pretty good at controlling myself(ish)....it is pizza after all. :ohwell: But much better than last time.

I could have ended the day with a "true green" but another friend that has done fasting suggested that I should be eating closer to maintenance on non-fasting days, so I had an additional snack. I feel very full and satisfied. Ready for another fasting day...which may be very easy if I continue to be congested and on sudafed. :sick:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    4/23
    Wed - Green No
    15/23
    Water - No
    22/23

4/24
    Thur- Green No
    15/24
    Water - No
    22/24

In an epic Red situation. I will get out of this :smile:
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    april 21
    green: yes 21/30
    blue: yes 21/30

april 22
    green: yes 22/30
    blue: yes 22/30

april 23
    green: yes 23/30
    blue: yes 23/30

april 24
    green: yes 24/30
    blue: no 23/30

ive been soo sick this week which helped with the green because i was too busy sleeping to eat lol ...but dispite my efforts to get up and drink every so often, i totally killed my blue streak yesterday :( feeling better now so im back to chugging down this water
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    April 25th

Total: 25/28

Blue: Yes!
    Total 25/30
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    4/24- Green -yes. Fought the urge to snack at work so had 28 Green Calories left in the day. Went for a little walk after work, but didn't quite get my 5 miles.
    Blue- Yes

4/25 Green- Chevy style -93. Had dinner out for our 5th Wedding Anniversary. I logged it, it's anyone's guess if it's right or not. Luckily did not get dessert, or would have been truly red. Racked up 6.9 miles on the fitbit and used weights during my Zumba Class, so I don't feel too guilty about it.
    Blue- Yes

@Scherzie- Way to go, our first Diamond Medalist!!!!

@Chevy- "In an epic Red situation. I will get out of this :smile: " If this were easy, it wouldn't be a challenge.

It looks like there are a few in the group feeling under the weather. I hope this weekend you can all rest up and feel better!

*****************spreadsheet updated****************
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Green: Yes (though not as low as I had planned---fasting day)
    Total 18/25

Total 26/30

Still sick. Home early from work. Bed early. :sick:
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    4/24

4/25

I finally saw some scale movement yesterday. Down 2 lbs after ages of bouncing - I lost a pound last week and two more this week makes me confident that I am actually losing again. :drinker:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    @JB
    @Chevy- "In an epic Red situation. I will get out of this smile " If this were easy, it wouldn't be a challenge.

Love what you said!

Well

April 25th
    Green: No - 15/25 Total
    Water: No - 22/25 Total

This travelling thing is a challenge not an impossibility!

Today is another day! :smile:
  • Time to play catchup: green/blue

March 21: No & no
    March 22: no & yes
    March 23: Very green & yes
    March 24: yes & no
    March 25: No by a sandwich...grrr & yes

Green: 14/20

Blue: 16/30

And that brings me up to date until later tonight. I haven't done as well as I had hoped so far, but I think that was from tax time stress. Easter wasn't actually that bad.

Chevy - great attitude. I like the notion of a challenge instead of giving up!

Kim - of course you can continue to lose, you are unstoppable!

R Queenie - I hope you feel better soon. Hope you're taking lots of vitamins to flush the bugs out.

Jb Harwood - happy 5th! You have been amazing! Not sure if I could've celebrated anything in a green day.

Scherzie - you are doing so great; perfect scores, yeah!
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Total 19/25

Total 26/30

Still feeling quite crummy! :sick: Cold and allergies always irritate the asthma---so right now, I would just like to breathe without effort. :indifferent: Doing all the right stuff...just waiting for time to pass.

@Chevy---you'll turn it around!
    @kawookie---That darn scale. Sometimes it is a test of patience! :grumble: Glad yours is moving in the right direction....your efforts are in the right place!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    April 24, 25, & 26
    green - yes, yes, & yes
    total 26/30

I didn't even make it into my exercise calories today, but my nutrition was not good. On the way to the middle of nowhere for a Scouting event, we stopped for lunch at the Duffield Grille - they make pit BBQ & something called a Sasquatch Burger, among other things. I ate the BBQ without sauce, slaw and fries. Then for dinner we made a picnic of sandwiches, fruit and chips. I can't remember the last time I ate fries and chips on the same day. If I can do that and stay green, I can do anything. coaching Back on the good food wagon tomorrow though, I'd really love to have a good salad, but I'm so sleepy I'm afraid to handle a knife to chop the veggies.
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Apr 24
    Green: yes
    Total 24/30

Blue: yes
    Total 24/30

Apr 25
    Green yes
    total 25/30

Blue yes
    total 25/30

Apr 26
    green yes
    total 26/30

blue yes
    total 26/30
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    @everyone thanks for the encouragement! :smile:

I am turning it around...

April 25
    Green No - 15/25
    Water Yes - 23/25

April 26
    Green YES!! - 16/26 - I Planned the day and it worked!
    Water Yes - 24/26
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @Chevy - great job turning it around

April 27
    green - yes (with exercise, but I am good with that at maintenance)
    27/30

Hiked today and spent about 15 minutes putting 6 plants into their pre-prepped spots in the veggie garden. I now have tomatoes, eggplant, peppers and rosemary that I bought on a whim because it smelled good in addition to the basil, lettuce, peas, spinach, broccoli & cauliflower. Also blooming and budding - blueberries & blackberries.:drinker:
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    4/26- Green- Nope. Just wanted to eat, eat, eat yesterday.
    Blue- Yes

4/27- Green- Yes
    Blue- Yes

Congrats to Marjanet and MelissaPhipps for joining the Diamond Medal circle!!!

Just a few more days to the month, finish strong everyone!!!!

*************spreadsheet updated******************
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Total 20

Total 27

Still feeling icky. But starting to see improvement!