Welcome and Introduction

Options
12345679»

Replies

• teer2008
    teer2008 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new to the group too. I've got quite a bit I need to lose. Welcome to the group. :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @tiffanydawn8907

My other half does not get any of the genetic/physical issues that prevent me from losing weight and healing normally, so if your other half is over-the-top supportive, you're super lucky. Don't get my wrong, my guy tries, but just doesn't "get it"....

Best of luck as we all continue on the path to better health!
  • stasiabstnactrs
    stasiabstnactrs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! 50 soon to be 51 year old who has been struggling with weight since quitting smoking 15 years ago. I just keep gaining more and more weight. At the point now where I can't even stand for more than 5 minutes and any activity leaves me huffing and puffing and I have to constantly take breaks and sit down after a few minutes of doing anything. It is so frustrating. I want to be able to do things again. I am borderline diabetic at this point as well and desperately want to avoid getting diabetes. I a also so tired of being so tired all of the time. I have no energy at all.

I became a vegan 2 years ago but ate a lot of the processed foods. Last week I decided to focus on mostly fruits and vegies.

Looking forward to being able to share with everyone here.